Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 11:47 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default New Ad breaking in to game

Before it was T-Mobile, now it's some kind of car racing game. I log in and the ad comes along in the game. Can't get to the X's again and it takes up a good portion of the screen. Guess I'm putting back on the ad blocker. They really need to make sure their ads don't do this!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2011, 10:30 AM   #2
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: New Ad breaking in to game

This happens to me too, when I'm playing Moolah Mountain, it's soooo annoying!
Holla is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 07:23 AM   #3
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

This also happened to me, a t-mobile commercial that came up while I was in the hamster area. I am on server 8 in a North American regular account. The commercial came on and I couldn't make it go away. When I tried to click close so that I could see what I was doing in the key search and how much time I had left, it brought up another bigger ad that I could close, but the one taking up part of my screen in the game was still there. As I found my key, it showed my prize and then the logout games came up because it had kicked me out. Can Ganz do something to prevent those ads from actually interfering with our games? It's not so bad on the log-in screen, but to have the things come up on our games really hampers our playing.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 05:08 PM   #4

hugged has disabled reputation

I've yet to see this ad. Sorry it's happening to you.
hugged is offline Female
Old 06-14-2011, 01:12 AM   #5

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
Before it was T-Mobile, now it's some kind of car racing game. I log in and the ad comes along in the game. Can't get to the X's again and it takes up a good portion of the screen. Guess I'm putting back on the ad blocker. They really need to make sure their ads don't do this!
The ad is for the "Tee Box Game" and, you're right. It needs to be fixed. It acts just like the problem we all experienced earlier with the T-Mobile ad and is in the same place. You can't garden, because you can't click off the map into the yard to do it, nor can you do the Forest activities.

For one account, I had to keep "x-ing" out of the log-in screen until I got one that didn't have that ad in the upper right hand side and everything worked ok. However, now that doesn't seem to work: Always get the Tee Box ad on the log-in screen, which carries over into the WW screen. Finally gave up after 10-12 tries and will see if Ganz programs it out tomorrow.

Frustrating, isn't it? Ganz has to know there is a problem, yet it seems to take a L-O-N-G time for them to disable the ads that create the problem for the users.

View Post Originally Posted by n2911nlv
The ad is for the "Tee Box Game" and, you're right. It needs to be fixed. It acts just like the problem we all experienced earlier with the T-Mobile ad and is in the same place. You can't garden, because you can't click off the map into the yard to do it, nor can you do the Forest activities.

For one account, I had to keep "x-ing" out of the log-in screen until I got one that didn't have that ad in the upper right hand side and everything worked ok. However, now that doesn't seem to work: Always get the Tee Box ad on the log-in screen, which carries over into the WW screen. Finally gave up after 10-12 tries and will see if Ganz programs it out tomorrow.

Frustrating, isn't it? Ganz has to know there is a problem, yet it seems to take a L-O-N-G time for them to disable the ads that create the problem for the users.
I don't know if it will work for anyone else, but I tried logging in using different browsers. When using Firefox (my default), I couldn't get the ad to go away, no matter how many times I tried to reload the log-in screen. However, using Chrome and Internet Explorer, the ad didn't show up on any of the log-in screens and I was able to access WW and do the activities that had been blocked by the Tee Box ad. Worth a try...

Last edited by n2911nlv; 06-14-2011 at 01:12 AM..
Old 06-14-2011, 01:18 AM   #6

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

This is SO very irritating. Why can't Ganz ever test things before they run them. And then, as you mentioned nlv, it takes them so long to fix something like this. If it is a 'benefit' to us they fix it right away -- if it is a problem it can take months.

I had the most problems with IE and not as many with FF.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 07:30 PM   #7

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I think this is mostly in California, since it is a San Diego ad. I am very unhappy with Ganz that they don't listen to us and don't fix these things that interfere with game play.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Closed