Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 09:47 PM   #11
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Nefaria up to new tricks?

I haven't seen her for days. Hmm...
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2011, 03:19 AM   #12

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

As always, she she didn't show up today.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #13
hanskelson

hk97 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I take it you're not a fan of IE9 ??
yep. you would be right.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #14
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I don't understand all the negativity towards IE.
When deadling with WW, IMO it's often one of the most efficient, with the least glitches.
I've never used any other browsers than IE, and, considering the amount of glitches reported on the forum, I had maybe a quarter of them at most. Floating objects in dock? Nope. Please Wait? Nope. I've never had any problems with Nafaria this month.
I find it very efficient, and I'm sorry you don't have the same opinion. However, there's no reason to be rude about another person's choice of browser.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2012, 07:17 AM   #15
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

ie does have lots of problems -
whether you experience them depends on a complex combination of what you have all together
[versions, op sys, machine, add-ons, etc.]

If you have the right combo, it can be great and you are lucky, but be sure you have great security
software because of back door issues.
If not, you can experience any or all of a wide range of issues.
But it got big because that was where the money was.
A number of better options were bought and buried. Unfortunately, that's how some businesses operate.

There are many with a low opinion of it "in the industry'.
But there isn't anything rude about that, it's in the nature of an opinion based on a track record.

Personally, I use any of 4 depending on what I need, and would dread picking a sole one to depend on.
Each has strengths and weaknesses.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Closed