Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Nafaria Pedestal: cannot hold items properly

Nafaria awarded me the pedestal today. I put it in my Charm Forest room and attempted to put an object on top of it. Unlike previous table-type glitches where a red square appears, in this case a green square appeared and I was allowed to put the object WITH the pedestal; however, it did not go ON the pedestal but sat on the floor as if the pedestal wasn't there at all.

I tried several different objects, all with the same result. I then tried putting the pedestal in second but I could not do that. So it seems that the programming is such that the pedestal is understood to be an object that should support other objects, but the height of the pedestal is being overlooked (or some similar oversight) when the second object is added to the square. I would imagine this is an easy fix.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2011, 06:36 PM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Nafaria Pedestal: cannot hold items properly

I just want to make sure I am understanding you. Does the pedestal appear with your furniture or with your objects? I guess I'm easily confused by your calling the pedestal an object and you probably didn't mean Ganz's definition of an object, which is something that can go on top of a piece of furniture such as a table or a pedestal.

Last edited by marnabear; 09-27-2011 at 06:43 PM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-28-2011, 09:19 AM   #3

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Good point. The pedestal shows up as furniture in the dock. My choice of wording was poor. Thanks for noticing that - I don't want there to be any confusion at Ganz' end.

So....the pedestal is a table-like piece of furniture that allows another object to be placed in the same sector...but at the moment does not show the object on TOP of the pedestal but rather on the floor, sharing the same space.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:19 AM   #4
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Good point. The pedestal shows up as furniture in the dock. My choice of wording was poor. Thanks for noticing that - I don't want there to be any confusion at Ganz' end.

So....the pedestal is a table-like piece of furniture that allows another object to be placed in the same sector...but at the moment does not show the object on TOP of the pedestal but rather on the floor, sharing the same space.
Yes, I am also having the same issue. An item won't sit on top of the pedestal, but as you said, on the floor, sharing the same space. Honestly, it's not much of a surprise...doesn't seem like much has been working in Ganzland for quite some time (and it seems to be getting worse!).
Old 09-28-2011, 11:34 PM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Can someone post a picture showing the glitch, of the item on the floor? Thanks.
FIA is offline Female
Old 09-29-2011, 12:07 AM   #6
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by nana; 09-29-2011 at 12:11 AM..
Closed