Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 09:26 AM   #81
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Nafaria No-Show -- Is there a limit?

I also haven't seen her since mid December on both our accounts. I did speak with customer service last week and "they are aware" of the problem & the techs are "working on it". So in Ganz speak....it may never be working right again (those are my words btw, but I've been on Webkinz long enough to take a stab in the dark and not be too optimistic!)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 09:33 AM   #82
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Got off the phone with them this morning and they are still working on the problem. Rep had no updated info on when Nafaria will be flying for everyone..here's hoping.
Babs is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #83
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I got a new Rep, it was like talking to a wall, I begged for a Tech to call me back, made her write out that somewhere in the original programing, someone put in that you can only click on her so many times, and then she never shows again. Of course I see her all the time on accounts with no stars, I struck out, sorry
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #84
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

I haven't been finding Nafaria either. Thanks for the updates here to let me know I'm not alone.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 03-18-2012, 10:24 PM   #85
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Still no Nafaria for me on 15 accounts this whole event. I was hoping they would fix it with the last maintenance.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-19-2012, 12:10 PM   #86

Tbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clown

I really believe the only way to fix this is if they change the programing to be like doug, I hope they consider this , I think it would be the only way for all accounts to have a shot at seeing her and collecting all the prizes

my main account with the largest amount of stars and clicks still has not seen her, and my smaller accounts that have 10 and under amounts of stars , averages every other day.
Tbunny is offline Female
Old 03-21-2012, 10:21 AM   #87

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

Nafaria showed up once on my deluxe account when it was announced that nafaria was back. Traded for the grey cloak thing. She still showed up on my other 2 accounts that were new. Today, she stopped showing up on those accounts as well. Hope this is fixed soon. Anyone have any updates?
Old 03-21-2012, 10:31 AM   #88

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

I have only seen her once or twice on one account - the one with not many stars, of course. Even on that account, I only saw her right after the current wave began (so it's been more than a few weeks since the last sighting...)

my other 3 accounts haven't seen her since late December.
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 03-21-2012, 10:57 AM   #89
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
I have only seen her once or twice on one account - the one with not many stars, of course. Even on that account, I only saw her right after the current wave began (so it's been more than a few weeks since the last sighting...)

my other 3 accounts haven't seen her since late December.
Looks like all of us that have stopped seeing her are out of luck. I still only see her on accounts that were not really saving stars or trading with her. Have not seen her on any of the accounts that she stopped showing in mid Dec. This makes me so sad. I have spent so much time collecting stars hoping to be finished with the collection this time around. I wonder if they will ever fix it.
Joani is offline Female
Old 03-21-2012, 02:13 PM   #90
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Thanks to everyone who has posted! We are hoping that this program will be fixed as well ♥

My acct (which has tons of stars) has not seen the purple one since she traded me the pedestal last year.

Our other accts (a couple have lots of stars, a couple a moderate amount, and a couple very few) have been receiving visits in March --very regularly at the beginning of the month, and only very randomly now.

My dd just traded for the pedestal, so I am anxious to see if we have any other visits on her acct. I will post with an update if there is any news about that.

Hugs to all ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female
Closed

Tags
heey dog