Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #61
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Nafaria No-Show -- Is there a limit?

i have 2 account (euro) both with MANY stars...i a 2 prizes away from finishing in both accounts but haven't seen her AT ALL
and i have been going through my rooms lately which means many hours on WW
calling them is a problem for me (i live well outside the us)
REALLY REALLY annoyed!

View Post Originally Posted by pinukity
i have 2 account (euro) both with MANY stars...i a 2 prizes away from finishing in both accounts but haven't seen her AT ALL
and i have been going through my rooms lately which means many hours on WW
calling them is a problem for me (i live well outside the us)
REALLY REALLY annoyed!
and i emailed them about a missing lorax box - never got a reply!
pinukity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #62
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I have three accounts. Two of them have hardly any stars, and Nafaria showed up almost every time I went on each account. She hasn't shown up at all this month on my main account, which has a decent amount of stars.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 03-13-2012, 12:01 PM   #63
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

We need to start making calls again in a few day (1-866-webkinz). Ganz thinks they fixed the problem by increasing the frequency of her to show up. They tweeted "FYI - We've increased the frequency " and this was in reply to all of our tweets saying that she hasn't shown up at all this month. Increasing the frequency will not fix the problem for accounts that haven't seen her at all this month and they need to be made aware of this.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 12:30 PM   #64

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

I talked to Ganz this a.m., and told the lady about the no-shows for Nafaria. She said there are lots of people complaining, and then went on to say that Nafaria shows up on her personal account, but she doesn't have enough stars to trade!

I give up!
kaslina is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #65

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

I have called twice over the last 2 weeks about her. i have 4 accounts 2 deluxe with lots of stars 2 regular with hardly any stars. she is almost daily on the regular accounts and a complete NO SHOW on the deluxe. Ganz people said she should be showing on all four but ???? I am hoping they will fix this when they do their next update, They also said the single lorax tree would be mailable/tradeable after the next update. we shall see in a few days.
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #66
babygirl's_mom is a jewel in the roughbabygirl's_mom is a jewel in the rough

I am using my account for several hours at a time, several times per day. (have only one account) I haven't seen Nafaria a single time. I had just assumed Ganz ******* up yet again and figured I'd never see her. It would be nice if they did get around to fixing this.
babygirl's_mom is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #67
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

I posted about this a long time ago when I didn't know the event ended, but since then I still haven't seen her once!
At the time I thought she stopped coming cause I clicked to trade too many times & didn't always have the stars, so I thought that was why she stopped, but she still never came back

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nymore-729603/
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #68
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Nafaria hasn't shown up for me at all since this event came back this March. This happened to me the time before last time when she first appeared. By the time she started showing up for me the event was almost over. I managed to get one cookie that time.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 09:13 AM   #69
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Okay big question of the day. Has anyone who was not seeing her seen her today?
Joani is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 11:01 AM   #70
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
Okay big question of the day. Has anyone who was not seeing her seen her today?
Yes, I would like to know thas also before I call
Gmagator is offline Female
Closed

Tags
heey dog