Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 11:59 PM   #51
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Nafaria No-Show -- Is there a limit?

My main account has not seen her since halfway through the last time she was around. The other day I went on an account I rarely use and she popped up right away. I go on my main account daily and i'm on for over an hours so i know i'm not missing her.

Another way they messed up. Just like the crazy room parties and endless other problems.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2012, 02:18 PM   #52
atterrag100
Webkinz :)

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

I have yet to see Nafaria on my main account. This is frustrating since I have saved up the stars on this account. The other two accounts used by us have seen Nafaria every day. Guess I will have to call Ganz and find out what is going on.
gmcgary is offline Female
Old 03-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #53
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I have not seen her at all on any of mine accounts, this time around.
Babs is offline Female
Old 03-10-2012, 10:19 PM   #54
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

I've seen Nafaria every day on my secondary account, but not at all on my main one.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 01:38 AM   #55

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
I've seen Nafaria every day on my secondary account, but not at all on my main one.
same here
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 02:05 AM   #56

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I asked about this the other day while calling about missing Lorax gifts (It took me 2 weeks to even get through to them!!!), and the rep told me that while they are aware of it, they don't have a solution at this time, and the tech department is supposedly working on it. I hope they figure it out soon, or else extend the period when Nafaria shows up.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 03:45 AM   #57
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Nafaria seems to show up on most of my accounts - my problem is I must be a terrible star catcher - she asks for stars I don't have and those accounts are the one I seem to catch few stars on

I'm wondering if Ganz made too many things based on the star search and now the gold space suit I don't seem to get many comets either
Old 03-11-2012, 03:51 AM   #58
Gift Guru

Katya challenges the impossibleKatya challenges the impossible
Katya challenges the impossible

I stopped seeing nafaria around christmas. I was seeing her all the time until then.
My sister who doesn't really go on much and has therefore only seen nafaria previously a few times is able to see nafaria now.
Katya is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 04:16 AM   #59
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

If you don't see her, call or e-mail to let them know.
The reps I spoke with this week did take info to pass on.
The more they know, the likelier they MIGHT figure it out.

Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 05:04 AM   #60

Tia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonder

We're missing her too... we have 3 newish accounts, eldest only Sept 2011, most recent Dec.

Well she came a few times to both accounts that are working through, on is up to the poison plant, the other still has to finish the purple outift... but she hasn't been at all to my account that only has two peices collected.
I'd say the glitch was random, affecting everyone potentially - seriously irritating
Tia218 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
heey dog