Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

beaverlee is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Nafaria No-Show -- Is there a limit?

I suppose I will be making my own call tomorrow. Both myself and my husband stopped seeing Nafaria towards the last of the previous Nafaria thing in December. The two brand new accounts, with no stars, are seeing Nafaria, but None of the others.
I noticed tonight that about half of the prizes from the website (reg and parent) did not show up when I signed on tonight. I double checked and the website said I had already played. Will look for that glitch after I post here.
beaverlee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2012, 10:03 PM   #42
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

she has NOT shown on my 3 main accounts at all since she came back. I have many stars on these, for some stars I have more than 20 of them

She HAS shown on some of my small accounts that have way fewer stars

there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason
scienter is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 07:55 AM   #43
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
And I thought Nafaria doesn't show anymore because last time she did, I was digging in Arte's gem mines and hit her with the mining pike...

View Post Originally Posted by liberrylady
Cheeky, there were several threads about this exact problem in December. Here's one:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...6-days-726827/

My posts were #3 and #42. I called Ganz Dec. 27th, explained that there seemed to be a limit on the number of encounters with Nafaria, etc. She said she would send a report to the tech department. That was 70 days ago. I think as long as people are still seeing Nararia, they won't listen to those of us who have reached our limit (or whatever is going on). I totally agree that everyone having this problem should call.
thanks for the link and info

so they tell they will send it to the tech support but is like yes yes, talk but I don't will do anything...

Last edited by zebultux; 03-07-2012 at 07:55 AM..
zebultux is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 08:06 AM   #44

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

i noticed that she hasn't shown up at all on my 2 deluxe accounts but has shown up on my 2 regular accounts twice since she started this time. i also have more stars on my deluxe accounts. i had to call gantz about another issue yesterday and asked if there was a reason they said no that she was working fine and i just had to keep looking
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 03:22 PM   #45

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

I mentioned to them about problem with Hafaria when i was on the phone about Lorax gift . I was told that they know and working on it. But it did not convinced me a lot i think i was toll that so just to say something and to get read of me
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 06:22 AM   #46
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

The limit seems to me to be based on the number of attempts to trade with Nafaria from the very beginning (with no reset for a new month of "appearances"). She just doesn't show up at all on accounts that have attempted to trade with her the maximum number of times. Which, in my case, was not enough to get all the prizes.

Could we make this a front page article and tweet it? Ganz's responses to people complaining about this on Twitter make it sound like they are clueless about this problem even existing. "She's very sneaky. Keep your eyes open for bad fairies ;)" That sort of thing.

Last edited by Amneris; 03-08-2012 at 06:25 AM..
Amneris is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #47

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
The limit seems to me to be based on the number of attempts to trade with Nafaria from the very beginning (with no reset for a new month of "appearances"). She just doesn't show up at all on accounts that have attempted to trade with her the maximum number of times. Which, in my case, was not enough to get all the prizes.

Could we make this a front page article and tweet it? Ganz's responses to people complaining about this on Twitter make it sound like they are clueless about this problem even existing. "She's very sneaky. Keep your eyes open for bad fairies " That sort of thing.
I agree with the "limit" theory, as well. Now that I'm sitting in the clubhouse for 1-30 minutes at a time waiting for the Little Green Guy to show up, the pattern is even more obvious !!

I've been playing with Nafaria hit and miss on 34 accounts since the whole shebang started in September 2011. Accounts that are almost finished the prize cycle and for which I have the stars just waiting to be stolen or rewarded with prizes are NOT seeing Nafaria since the middle of December 2011. These accounts are at the chair/cauldron/potions table/potions cabinet stage.

Accounts that I just clicked on her when she showed up (in the course of doing dailies or room designing or whatever) and are relatively at the beginning to the middle of the prize cycle are seeing her like crazy !! I'm sure as soon as these accounts reach the "limit" (whatever magic number that is), they'll stop seeing Nafaria, as well.

I'd also like to point out that Nafaria's chair (of which I have won four before those accounts reached the "limit") is glitched in that it cannot be turned. It only faces one direction when placed in a room, as shown below.

Click the image to open in full size.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #48
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I have not seen her on any of my accounts, since this time around. I call ganz and they do not know why she is not appearing. I clean me cache, etc and still nothing. I have not completed all of the offerings on any of the accounts, so I thought she would appear. Very disappointing..
Babs is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #49
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I've not seen her at all this week on any of my 5 accounts. My Asian one which she did show up on at the beginning of this cycle has not seen her since the poof over the weekend. I got as far as the Boots on that account for the second time through. All my other accounts are waiting for the last few prizes but since she isn't showing I'm doubtful I'll ever finish. I was trying to get up to a max of 20 of each star on my accounts for trading purposes but some some of them still need one or two stars to even have one of each on them. I don't know the total number of stars I have saved on each account but it is probably over 200.
karrit is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 11:51 PM   #50
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Add me to the list of those that haven't seen her on any of the 3 accounts I take care of.
Vickie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
heey dog