Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #31
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Nafaria No-Show -- Is there a limit?

View Post Originally Posted by beth1775
froggy the last time she was around I got gassed most of the time and poof she stopped whenever I was told to be on the newspaper for her not to gas you. I wish webkinz would get a clue and figure things out. I really think they are digging themselves a big hole the last month or so, with the woodland dragon, lorax being taken down 2 days early, lorax gifts not showing, and not fixing nafaria from last time.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

And I thought Nafaria doesn't show anymore because last time she did, I was digging in Arte's gem mines and hit her with the mining pike...
Old 03-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #33

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
And I thought Nafaria doesn't show anymore because last time she did, I was digging in Arte's gem mines and hit her with the mining pike...
well I don't think I would come back and see you either. LOL!!!!
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #34
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I imagine that was quite satisfying!

Nafaria has yet to show on my account this time, but shows every day on my dh's acct, using same computer! Both accts are one or two stars short of a throne. I don't see a pattern to this yet.
Thanks for this thread.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 02:04 PM   #35

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

Quote:
Some of these accounts may have more stars because you can't see how many lightning lanterns you have if you have 10 or more.
If you have the Star Collector's Carousel in your room, yo can click on it and see how many stars you have. The names don't always show up but you can figure it out.

I am not seeing her this time either.
Last two times I had no problems and collected everything. I even got to start over and got the cookie before it was done.
I do not have deluxe. I use FF.
Right now I have 163 stars. I'm sure I had over 80 last time.
TrekGirl is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 02:10 PM   #36
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

HA!!! So I guess you didn't knock any sense into her?
She is still a no show for me too, even on the little accounts now that never had the one star she wanted.
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #37

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Another day and another disappointment. A stopped trying to find her on all of my accounts . I just keep 5 or 7 always open just in case . Pointless
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #38
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Still not showing up on my two accounts on which she stopped showing midway last time. I've also checked with DH. No appearances on either of his accounts this time.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #39
nsoroma79

Nsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to all

I have seen her and clicked her several times, but I always get left with a puff of dust and no fairy. The one time I did get to trade, I didn't have enough stars. To make it worse, she stole 3 stars from my DD the other day, she was so mad!
Nsoroma79 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #40

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

Cheeky, there were several threads about this exact problem in December. Here's one:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...6-days-726827/

My posts were #3 and #42. I called Ganz Dec. 27th, explained that there seemed to be a limit on the number of encounters with Nafaria, etc. She said she would send a report to the tech department. That was 70 days ago. I think as long as people are still seeing Nararia, they won't listen to those of us who have reached our limit (or whatever is going on). I totally agree that everyone having this problem should call.
liberrylady is offline Female
Closed

Tags
heey dog