Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 07:05 PM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Nafaria No-Show -- Is there an upper limit on the number of stars collected?

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Thanks Snow and others -- a limit on number of clicks might be the case then. I'll change the title to indicate a limit of some sort -- and I will go ahead and call about it tomorrow. I am even more irritated that I was told there was no limit . . .

I didn't start keeping track until the December time period, and I did not click on her as much with the smaller accounts because they never had the right stars to trade. But I would not have thought I clicked on her a total of 30 times the first two 'rounds' in those accounts.
Hey there Cheeky,

I finally got thru to Ganz today after hours of busy signals. I have thought the same thing about the limit of times you can trade with her. I asked the Rep. this question today and she said she did not think there was a limit. She also said they were just starting to get calls from people that have not seen her. She asked for a few of my accounts that she is not showing on and I heard her typing. She says she was writing to the Tech Dept. She asked if I had traded with these accounts during the last event and if I am seeing her on other accounts that did NOT participate in the last event. She also said that she was not sure if that info was needed but the more info they get the better.

I would like to urge everyone to please call if you can. The more info they get the sooner we can get this fixed (maybe).
Joani is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2012, 07:52 PM   #22
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Default Re: Nafaria No-Show -- Is there a limit?

Hi, Cheeky...

I don't have numbers, but I do know that of the 14 accounts I maintain, she is only showing on two... the two I neglected to look for her regularly during the last two events... so your updated hypothesis rings true for me.

On the other twelve accounts she stopped showing anywhere from the first week in December (my two Asian accounts) thru December 20th... when I saw her for the last time on account #12.

Because it happened so slowly, I didn't call Ganz, and I haven't called yet, but I'll add my voice to to the chorus by calling tomorrow.

Peace, Jenn
Old 03-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #23

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Hi all -- thanks so much for the info. [I couldn't see it though because WI was down for me with the server change -- until just now. (A day off work and no WI )]

I did call Ganz this morning. I explained what we think is happening, that it may be a limit on the number of times we can see her including trading/not trading/puffs. She left for a while to discuss with others and came back to say they are not aware of a limit, but because so many people have called they will send the info to the Tech team (like they said to you Joani).

Hope they figure this out soon. I really would like some of those other items this month!!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 08:57 AM   #24
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Nafaria No-Show -- Is there an upper limit on the number of stars collected?

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
Hey there Cheeky,

I finally got thru to Ganz today after hours of busy signals. I have thought the same thing about the limit of times you can trade with her. I asked the Rep. this question today and she said she did not think there was a limit. She also said they were just starting to get calls from people that have not seen her. She asked for a few of my accounts that she is not showing on and I heard her typing. She says she was writing to the Tech Dept. She asked if I had traded with these accounts during the last event and if I am seeing her on other accounts that did NOT participate in the last event. She also said that she was not sure if that info was needed but the more info they get the better.

I would like to urge everyone to please call if you can. The more info they get the sooner we can get this fixed (maybe).
thanks for your comment, maybe they will listen us now!

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Hi all -- thanks so much for the info. [I couldn't see it though because WI was down for me with the server change -- until just now. (A day off work and no WI )]

I did call Ganz this morning. I explained what we think is happening, that it may be a limit on the number of times we can see her including trading/not trading/puffs. She left for a while to discuss with others and came back to say they are not aware of a limit, but because so many people have called they will send the info to the Tech team (like they said to you Joani).

Hope they figure this out soon. I really would like some of those other items this month!!
thanks for the update!
zebultux is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 10:30 AM   #25
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I have only seen Nafaria on one account of mine and it hasn't traded much with her.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:56 AM   #26
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I also called this morning. The rep I spoke to said a number of people have called, the tech team is looking into it, and hope to have it fixed soon (though they aren't sure when, exactly ).

I was asked to share the names of the accounts where she hasn't shown up, and gladly did so.

Very grateful for the thread.

Peace, J
Old 03-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #27
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Thank you Cheeky for Threading this Nafaria nonsense!
Here are my stats from my 2 accounts:

1. Deluxe with 227 stars has NEVER seen Nafaria.
2. non-Deluxe with 197 stars saw her during the second phase and was one visit away (the dresser prize?) from finishing when she stopped appearing.

Switching from FF to Chrome to Safari, loading and unloading docks, neither account has seen her during this re-introduction. I did contact Ganz yesterday, Monday, and the rep did not take any of my info. However, she did tell me she would pass it along to the tech team... I told her I am appreciative, and asked how I apply for a tech team position. No floating mirrors, no Nafaria, no Zodiac wheel event, the AP Lorax event ending a day early; and all this is all being passed to the tech team???? Really?

If Ganz can't deliver an event - Ganz simply shouldn't introduce an event.
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #28
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Amen to your comment WI 50ish! My account that traded with Nafaria last time (I didn't keep any kind of records because I didn't trade often) has not seen her at all. My granddaughters account which had never traded with her and has any extremely small amount of stars, has seen her every day.

I am entertaining a theory that perhaps early last month, the entire staff of Ganz (except the beleaguered call takers) left in a huff! Therefore there is actually no one "to look into it."
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #29
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

The idea of the limit makes sense to me. On many accounts I had nothing but gas the first go around, but kept trying...and now, I have NO-FARIA....which means I will never get the prizes. What a shame!!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #30

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

froggy the last time she was around I got gassed most of the time and poof she stopped whenever I was told to be on the newspaper for her not to gas you. I wish webkinz would get a clue and figure things out. I really think they are digging themselves a big hole the last month or so, with the woodland dragon, lorax being taken down 2 days early, lorax gifts not showing, and not fixing nafaria from last time.
beth1775 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
heey dog