Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #11

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Nafaria No-Show -- Is there an upper limit on the number of stars collected?

Thanks Snow and others -- a limit on number of clicks might be the case then. I'll change the title to indicate a limit of some sort -- and I will go ahead and call about it tomorrow. I am even more irritated that I was told there was no limit . . .

I didn't start keeping track until the December time period, and I did not click on her as much with the smaller accounts because they never had the right stars to trade. But I would not have thought I clicked on her a total of 30 times the first two 'rounds' in those accounts.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

skr3850 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Nafaria No-Show -- Is there a limit?

I haven't seen her on my account for months, but i do some things for my daughter on her account and she shows all the time. Same computer just different account.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #13
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I have not seen Nafaria since she returned in March on any of my accounts that have a lot of stars collected. Most of these accounts just have the last item to collect from her and they did see her right near the end of the time that she was around in December. I have not counted the starts on all of them but I hardly ever sell my stars and the account that I started counting on has almost 80 stars in just one of the sets of stars. That account is also eligible to trade for a throne but I don't want to do that as it would take away the rarer stars and make it harder for me to get the wardrobe if I ever do see Nafaria.

I will add that I have been seeing Nafaria on some accounts (belonging to my niece and nephews) on my computer so adding to the fact that not computer/IP related. Those accounts have traded with Nafaria very rarely because they are not logged on very often and even if I did happen to see Nafaria if I was on them in past events, I didn't normally click on her as the accounts have hardly any stars.

Last edited by jms40; 03-04-2012 at 08:52 PM..
jms40 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #14

Tbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clownTbunny is cool as a bunny clown

My experience supports the theory of clicking or trading with her more times makes her not show, I have 8 accounts most are made within this past year, the first few days only the newest accounts saw her , by yesterday all accounts except my main which is the highest up in the prizes and most stars has seen her,but she has yet to flutter even half a purple wing on my main I would even be happy with a poof .

Thank you Cheeky for breaking this down and gathering all the different experiences, Its the only way to figure anything out lately on WW, I don't know what I would do these past 3 wks without WI, with all these glitches
Tbunny is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #15
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

I've seen Nafaria on several accounts on which I have no or few stars, and have not seen her at all on my 2 main accounts on which I have many stars. (Sorry haven't counted - will next time on if remember...)

LATER -
I just counted - I have 159 stars on my main account - one of the two accounts where N won't show up for me.

Last edited by vanberk; 03-05-2012 at 02:04 AM..
vanberk is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 10:44 PM   #16
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

I am watching 6 accounts - all are about half way through the prizes - none have seen Nafaria this month or the end of the last month she was here. And only a couple of those accounts have a lot of stars, the others have only a few so they were canceling trades due to lack of stars prior to Nafaria disappearing all together.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:32 AM   #17

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Default Re: Nafaria No-Show -- Is there an upper limit on the number of stars collected?

View Post Originally Posted by momohuny
I haven't seen her at all on the multiple account that had no problem the first go around. About halfway through the second round, Nafaria stopped appearing on all accounts. To date, she hasn't appeared on any of these accounts this third round.

\
Same here ... 26 accounts did not see her about halfway through the second round.It would be nice to figure out the problem. But again I am so tired of working around all WW glitches . I think this one we just have to complain and make them fix it

Last edited by Hide-and-seek; 03-05-2012 at 01:37 AM..
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 02:11 AM   #18
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I use FF and have 6 accounts..4 are American, 1 European and 1 Asian. Nafaria stopped showing up on the European and the Asian account last time about 2/3 through the promotion. This time I haven't seen her at all on those accounts.....she is showing up on the American accounts....it doesn't seem to matter how many stars I have.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 02:25 AM   #19

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

i haven't seen her on my main account since the 1st
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 08:54 AM   #20
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

My main account have 73 stars and 44 pets
my second account 72
stars and 4 pets
my other account 78 stars and 2 pets

and DD account have 58 stars and 7 pets

but maybe more because some stars have not number under the pictures...

hope that's help

and I never see her in december too

I have try with firefox and chrome and not working.

all these accounts are NA, 3 of them are deluxe, and I live in Canada

Last edited by zebultux; 03-05-2012 at 09:07 AM..
zebultux is offline Female
Closed

Tags
heey dog