Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #1

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Nafaria No-Show -- Is there a limit?

Another update: Ganz customer service is sending the information to the Tech Team so they can look into this problem.

Unfortunately we know it can take awhile for them to fix things. If you can -- call them to let them know you are having the problem. Perhaps we can raise the priority of this fix.

Spoiler: show
(How long did it take them to fix the vacation raffles? Wasn't it almost a year?)

Update: it seems from others' posts that it is not the number of stars, but may be a limit on the total times clicked (including trades, not enough stars, and puffs). Thanks to all who posted their experiences here. And I think a few of us will be calling Ganz tomorrow!

________

I oversee 22 accounts. All accounts saw Nafaria on the previous occasions. But 11 have not seen her at all the last four days. The others have seen her two or three times each within those four days.

I looked at several possiblities. I was able to rule out several:
  • it has nothing to do with Deluxe/Regular account
  • it does not seem to be server dependent
  • it doesn't seem to matter if it is a large or small account
  • it doesn't matter how many of the types of stars are collected (from 17 out of 21 to 21 out of 21)
  • it doesn't seem to matter what level you had traded to with Nafaria in the past
What I did find was that all the accounts that are NOT seeing Nafaria have collected a total of over 80 stars.

I spoke with a Ganz Customer Rep on Friday, about a different matter, and asked if there was a limit on the number of times an account could see or trade with Nafaria (other than once a day). She said no there is no limit. But to give it more time as she has just started reappearing again. It seems there may be a limit.

Unfortunately the accounts I have that can trade for a throne would still be well over 80 stars, so I can't test my theory that way.

I would love to hear from others and see if this holds true for you.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 03-06-2012 at 10:35 AM..
CheekyDB is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2012, 07:33 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Nafaria No-Show -- Is there an upper limit on the number of stars collected?

cheeky she only shows on my accounts I have not traded with her yet. I have not seen her on most of my accounts since halfway through the last time. who knows what is going on here. oh I know ganz will tell to clean our cache and clean out our docks and that will solve our problems.
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 07:39 PM   #3

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Nafaria No-Show -- Is there an upper limit on the number of stars collected?

Thanks Beth.

I have traded with her on all my accounts in the past.

Well, whatever it is there certainly IS something going on. It is very frustrating. Makes me mad that the rep told me the other day that there are no limits. Rather than clear our cache -- they need to get better training for their reps and their programmers.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #4
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

We have four accounts, with varying amounts of stars. In December, she showed up regularly on all of them for about 2 weeks and then just stopped. We haven't seen her since. I've tried different browsers and it doesn't make a difference.

These four accounts range from 7 pets to over 30, so that's not an issue. Two have over 80 stars and two have far less.

In terms of trading, one account completed all the prizes in December and got the purple boots again before she disappeared. The other three accounts were up to the wreath, cloak and wallpaper.

And I don't know if it's at all connected, but these accounts do not have the new Kinzville Caper challenge yet either. It's like the updates from the last maintenance didn't occur.
joi is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #5

WI Subscriber

Thanks Joi.

Well so maybe it is a trading limit -- though that doesn't seem to be the case for my accounts.

The reason your accounts don't have the Kinzville Caper is probably that you finished the challenge with the piano before maintenance. They admit there is a problem with that and are supposedly working on it.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:52 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

My accounts with less stars actually stopped seeing her first. She would show up every day for these accounts and I didn't have the stars she wanted, so I would have to cancel the trade. The other accounts would only see her once every 2-3 days. All accounts stopped seeing her last event and none of the 15 accounts has seen her this event.

Total number of stars on accounts:

Some of these accounts may have more stars because you can't see how many lightning lanterns you have if you have 10 or more.

I really think there is a limit to the number of times we can click on her (including when we click on her and get fairy gas). Perhaps the limit wasn't intentionally set, but it is there through a glitch.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #7
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

On my accounts with lots of stars, she quit showing up half way through her last appearance.
(The 2 accounts with 6 or 7 stars have seen her just once this time around, and nothing since the first day.) So counting last appearance and this, I've been waiting about 20 days for her to show... is that giving her enough time?? omg, really?
I'm thinking she may have been programmed to appear a certain number of times total ... that could explain why she hasn't shown up anymore? Just thinking out loud.
Wonder if they'll "notify the tech team"
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 07:55 PM   #8

pantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to beholdpantherpaw92 is a splendid one to behold

I too have not seen Nafaria (or that new challenge). I have done all the usual things (cleared cache, switched browsers, etc.). It gives me hope that I'm not the only one, maybe there is some other problem going on.
pantherpaw92 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 07:56 PM   #9

momohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clown

I haven't seen her at all on the multiple account that had no problem the first go around. About halfway through the second round, Nafaria stopped appearing on all accounts. To date, she hasn't appeared on any of these accounts this third round.

Now, my son and daughter have opened two new accounts and have seen Nafaria on those accounts (same computer, so it isn't the setting or IP address). But nothing on the existing accounts.
momohuny is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #10
joi

View Post Originally Posted by momohuny
I haven't seen her at all on the multiple account that had no problem the first go around. About halfway through the second round, Nafaria stopped appearing on all accounts. To date, she hasn't appeared on any of these accounts this third round.

Now, my son and daughter have opened two new accounts and have seen Nafaria on those accounts (same computer, so it isn't the setting or IP address). But nothing on the existing accounts.
If she's appearing on the new accounts, it does support the theory that there is a limit to the number of times she will appear. It may be unintentional, but it seems to be the case
joi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
heey dog