Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 02:14 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Default Nafaria is no show for 3 days on all of my 26 accounts

I have a lot of stars. I did manage to get between 10 to 18 prizes on each of the accounts the first time she came around. And i still have more stars for trading. I cleared history. used different browsers , stayed on the front page for the first 10 minutes ( waste a of time !!!) nothing. There is no point to say just wait. Because based on my statistic so far ( 3 times 26 makes 78 the person have LESS THEN ONE CHANCE OUT OF 80 TRAYS TO MEET HER. There used to be i would met her about 3 times out of 4-5 days for every account which was reasonably

Last edited by Hide-and-seek; 03-03-2012 at 11:40 AM..
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 07:08 AM   #2
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Nafaria is no show for 3 days on all of my 26 accounts

I did not see her on any of my 6 accounts either. But at this point I should have know since nothing else seems to be working right for me either. I love all the new stuff ganz is adding but am so frustrated because none of it is working correctly.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 08:33 AM   #3
DebSigns is a name known to allDebSigns is a name known to allDebSigns is a name known to all

I am only seeing her on one account
DebSigns is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #4
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I saw her one time, I have three accounts so...you should definitely be having some better odds...
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

Oddly enough, those three days you have NOT seen Nafaria, she has shown up on my account when I have not seen her for months. No show yet today, maybe because I refused a trade yesterday that I thought was unfair. I think we should be able to barter.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:22 PM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

On our accounts, there are 4 that she has not shown up at all, and 2 accounts that she shows up on every day. The 4 that she isn't showing up on are the ones that she stopped showing up around Christmas, and were further along in their trades. The 2 that she is showing up for are not as far along, though one of them is catching up.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #7
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

She hasn't shown up for me in months! And I am only 4 prizes away from completion. Bummer!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 12:59 PM   #8
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I haven't seen her either! Grrr...
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 03-04-2012, 04:16 PM   #9
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

She has only showed up for me on my Asian Account & today she just poofed. I haven't seen her at all on any of our 5 American accounts. They are on two different servers but I don't remember which ones.
karrit is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #10
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

This is an old problem carried over to this time Nafaria is showing. People are only getting a certain amount of views before she doesn't show.

The last time she was on I never saw her for two weeks on all accounts and this time she has not shown at all!!!

Webkinz is the cause and not our browsers so don't waste time doing what they say to do as it doesn't work.

They need to sort it out but because they are not earning money from it they will not rush to cure the problem! The only way we can stop these problems is to stop buying webkinz goods until it is sorted otherwise they will continue to make more things that don't work.
danzkinz is offline Male
Closed