Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2011, 10:54 PM   #61
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: NAFARIA DISAPPEARS

for the last two times she has appeared, POOF
server 14
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2011, 11:58 PM   #62
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

According to GANZ, the 'poof' and dissappear is a glitch.
Old 12-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #63
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MaryEllenMc
According to GANZ, the 'poof' and dissappear is a glitch.
Funny how some of us are glitch infested...it happened to me for days on a few of the accounts...Are we having fun yet???...LOL
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 12:47 PM   #64
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Nafaria Poofing Away

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
What you need to do to not get the poof is only click on her if you are at the newspaper page. She NEVER poofs there.....if you are not at the newspaper page and she shows up, do NOT click on her, instead, note the time, and be sure to be at the newspaper page in 4 to 5 minutes when she shows up again...she will continue to show up every 4 to 5 minutes until you click on her. Good Luck!
This is what I heard, too, and so far, whenever I've tried it, it seems to work. What I've also done is once I see the floating panda, I don't click on it, but quickly go to the newspaper, as Nafaria usually appears a few seconds after the panda is gone.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #65
arrior cats XD

Laserstar is a glorious beacon of lightLaserstar is a glorious beacon of lightLaserstar is a glorious beacon of light

This happened to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so confused its never happened before help!
Laserstar is offline Female
Old 12-19-2011, 01:41 AM   #66

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Okay, today she is not disappearing on me, but is making Flash player crash. It happened on 4 different accounts and on 2 browsers. Is this just me, or is anyone else having this problem? After logging in again just now, I did find the item I was trading for, thankfully, but on 2 other accounts it crashed before I could even click on trade.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-19-2011, 01:49 AM   #67

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

she disappeared for me today
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #68
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Whats supposed to happen is you click on her and then you can click "What's your offer?" or "Go away". Then you can trade, or click no and she'll go away OR she'll take your stars without giving you a prize. But once while I was playing Jumbleberry Fields I just got a poof of smoke and that's it. I don't think thats supposed to happen though.
View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
This happened to me when I was in the middle of the game Jumbleberry Fields.
This happens to me EVERY time she appears in Jumbleberry fields. On the other hand, I have been able to trade with her during Language Class (I was almost done and on the first level for a new pet). So I don't know when to click anymore!
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Old 12-19-2011, 11:20 PM   #69

sherylbeach is on a distinguished road

Default Naria and puff of smoke

I can hardly trade with her on my accounts. She shows up, I click on her, then all I get is a puff of smoke. This is getting tiresome!

Ok I meant Nafaria! Guess I can't spell!
sherylbeach is offline Female
Old 12-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #70
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Naria and puff of smoke

If you are getting the puff of smoke, you need to log in, go to the newspaper page and sit and wait for her to show up. Usually takes about 4 to 6 minutes....if she does not show up in that time, chances are she is not coming that day. She has never puff/poofed/gassed on the newspaper page. Try that tomorrow and let us know how it goes. Good luck!
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!, laugh often. :)