Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #51
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Default Nafaria Poofing Away

Most of the time that I click on Nafaria (in 6 accounts) she just poofs and dissappears. I called GANZ and they said they will report it. If there are enough complaints, they will have the Techs work on it. Anyone else having this problem? The phone number is 866-932-5469
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #52
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Re: Nafaria Poofing Away

Never had this problem.
Good for you for calling GANZ though
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 11:14 AM   #53
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I'm not sure this is a glitch, more part of the Nafaria game. She is a bad fairy after all.
It happens to me sometimes too.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #54
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

She did that to me the last 2 days. Today I was in my room doing something and about 5 minutes after I clicked on her she showed up. Think there is a major delay sometimes and if you change a room or anything you won't see her show up.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #55
Webkinz :)

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

She "poofs" away for me too!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:49 PM   #56
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

She poofs away for me most of the time too...
smwcat is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 05:51 PM   #57
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

What you need to do to not get the poof is only click on her if you are at the newspaper page. She NEVER poofs there.....if you are not at the newspaper page and she shows up, do NOT click on her, instead, note the time, and be sure to be at the newspaper page in 4 to 5 minutes when she shows up again...she will continue to show up every 4 to 5 minutes until you click on her. Good Luck!
Old 12-11-2011, 06:01 PM   #58
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I got that today and last week. Grrr... Nafaria!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 12-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #59
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

this happened to me will she come back today
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 12-12-2011, 03:29 PM   #60
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by spotted turtle
this happened to me will she come back today
She does not come back on the same day if she poofs you. But will came back tomorrow if schedule to show up. Sometimes she does not come everyday, she has missed a day for me.
Babs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!, laugh often. :)