Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2011, 12:16 PM   #31
our wacky bunny ღ

Labs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ok, I'm confused. (Nafaria Star Challenge)

it's just a glitch (: That happened to me.. Dx
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2011, 12:16 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

rabbitkinzlu will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Nafaria???

yeah thats what i thought too. thanks!

- RAbbitkinzlu
rabbitkinzlu is offline Female
Old 09-11-2011, 12:51 PM   #33
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

Yes, that happened to me numerous times but now I have gotten through the Lunar Suit Pants (I got them today). I agree there are glitches with this game. Good luck to everyone with getting your prizes.
hippolady is offline Female
Old 09-11-2011, 01:21 PM   #34
ashardlygolden

Siri is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I've only seen her once and she disappeared... I'm not liking it much.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:25 PM   #35
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by cheree31
Ok so i have had this issue everytime on my main account so I called ganz...... I was told this is not a glitch and this is something that is programmed in. I have made it to the boots on all my other accounts but the main one. I called again and they have assured me this is not a glitch and she is working correctly. All I can say is thank the heavens that i can kinzpost this stuff to my main account because she is very naughty on my main lol
I do believe it is a glitch because it is happening to only some people all the time...they NEVER see Nafaria...so if this 'poof of smoke with nothing' is random, it is far too odd a coincidence that it is happening to the same people over and over and over...in my mind, that is a glitch...not a programmed issue...because if they have programmed to exclude certain people...well, that's just wrong!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 09-11-2011, 01:27 PM   #36
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

I miss her once and i click on her again and got nothing.
junwil is offline Female
Old 09-11-2011, 01:30 PM   #37
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

This happened to me when I was in the middle of the game Jumbleberry Fields.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 09-11-2011, 04:51 PM   #38
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I haven't won a single prize, not even a cookie. I rarely see her and when I do I get the puff of smoke, then nothing. Sometimes I won't see her for a few days at a time.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-11-2011, 06:12 PM   #39

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

she hasn't shown up on any of our accounts today.
lillysmom is offline Female
Old 09-11-2011, 07:56 PM   #40

katboumom will become famous soon enough

I have found that I get the poof when I am at the arcade. So, I am staying away from it for the first 15 minutes of play. I do my star search first. Then, I go to the Kinzville academy and the employment office. She usually comes while I am working. My daughter has done this and has traded 4 times with Narfaria. She has a cookie, boots, belt, and lunar pants. Nafaria took two stars for the boots and two for the pants. If Nafaria offers them for only one star, beware because she may be trying to steal your stars. She did it to me.
katboumom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!, laugh often. :)