Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 12:29 PM   #21
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ok, I'm confused. (Nafaria Star Challenge)

View Post Originally Posted by Jujubees
I have had that happen too. I'm not sure that is a glitch, since we don't know much about the challenge. Since she is tricky, I would think Ganz wants that to happen.
Oh ok. Yeah, I thought that might be the case, but I wasn't sure. Thanks so much!!
merry312 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #22
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I have been having this problem too.
It has happened twice.
Here is a link.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post24721847
We should all hang in there and wait for this annoying glitch to be fixed.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 09-10-2011, 12:37 PM   #23
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

Ok so i have had this issue everytime on my main account so I called ganz...... I was told this is not a glitch and this is something that is programmed in. I have made it to the boots on all my other accounts but the main one. I called again and they have assured me this is not a glitch and she is working correctly. All I can say is thank the heavens that i can kinzpost this stuff to my main account because she is very naughty on my main lol
Old 09-10-2011, 01:24 PM   #24
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
I have been having this problem too.
It has happened twice.
Here is a link.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post24721847
We should all hang in there and wait for this annoying glitch to be fixed.
Ok, thank you so much!

View Post Originally Posted by cheree31
Ok so i have had this issue everytime on my main account so I called ganz...... I was told this is not a glitch and this is something that is programmed in. I have made it to the boots on all my other accounts but the main one. I called again and they have assured me this is not a glitch and she is working correctly. All I can say is thank the heavens that i can kinzpost this stuff to my main account because she is very naughty on my main lol
Oh darn! Ok. xD Thank you so much!
merry312 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 03:59 PM   #25
Webkinz :)

rabbitkinzlu will become famous soon enough

Question Nafaria???

So i've seen the bad fairy "Nafaria" at least 3 times in webkinz world to trade stars. But whenever i click on her, the only thing that happens is a purple puff of smoke and she disappears. that's it! and i've seen what's supposed to happen because my brother has done it. Whats going on??!!!???!!??!

- RAbbitkinzlu
rabbitkinzlu is offline Female
Old 09-11-2011, 12:27 AM   #26
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Nafaria???

That is one of the things that can happen in the Nafaria Challenge. It happens to me all the time, either I don't see her at all or she disappears in a purple cloud of smoke. I think this challenge is the worst thing Ganz has done. I wish they would reprogram it or remove it.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2011, 02:03 AM   #27
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

I think it's just a glitch. My computer is slow so my first time doing it, she didn't even talk. I just clicked buttons that made me trade with her.
I'm not sure Ganz did such a great job with this one.
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2011, 09:52 AM   #28
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

Im sure thats just how it goes It might be a glitch though- GANZ's programming wasnt the best [in my opinion] on this one (:
Old 09-11-2011, 10:39 AM   #29

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Whats supposed to happen is you click on her and then you can click "What's your offer?" or "Go away". Then you can trade, or click no and she'll go away OR she'll take your stars without giving you a prize. But once while I was playing Jumbleberry Fields I just got a poof of smoke and that's it. I don't think thats supposed to happen though.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 09-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #30

123456789MBM is on a distinguished road

That never happened to me but maybe next time it will work
Byez <3<3MaGGerZ,3<3
123456789MBM is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!, laugh often. :)