Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2011, 08:13 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: NAFARIA DISAPPEARS

All of you are very lucky to have even seen her. I haven't seen her once since this started. Does this surprise me?? Not at all. Everytime there seems to be something new, one thing you can count on is that it has a GLITCH connected to it. Good Luck, everyone!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 08:44 AM   #12
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Hi

Three accounts I had my pop-up blockers turned on and just got the puff of smoke when I clicked on Nafaria. This is a common problem for people.

I turned off my pop-up blocker on my browser and hey presto on just went onto my forth account, I saw Nafaria and got to trade with her.

Please someone else try turning off their pop-up blocker and let me know if it is this that is causing the puff of smoke only problem.

I really hope this sorts out this issue.

Danzkinz

danzkinz is offline Male
Old 09-05-2011, 11:47 PM   #13

tablecat will become famous soon enough

I was able to click on her and win a prize the first day, but since then, I have seen her twice and clicked: poof, then nothing. It also happened both times right after I clicked on a floating Spree. I mean, I see the die, click, win and then Nafaria shows up, click, nothing.
tablecat is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 12:12 PM   #14
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

Default Ok, I'm confused. (Nafaria Star Challenge)

Hi everyone! So, I found Nafaria on my screen and I clicked on her. Then it made this big poof of a purple cloud (nice description, huh? xD) and then it went away and nothing happened. Was that supposed to happen?? Thanks!
merry312 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 12:14 PM   #15
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ok, I'm confused. (Nafaria Star Challenge)

It must not have loaded correctly, because after the poof, Nafaria is supposed to show up...
catzrock is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 12:14 PM   #16
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

Ok. Darn. xD I was so excited! Hopefully she will come again soon. Thanks so much!
Old 09-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #17
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by merry312
Ok. Darn. xD I was so excited! Hopefully she will come again soon. Thanks so much!
I'm sorry! I hope you have better luck with it!
catzrock is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 12:16 PM   #18

Priceless has disabled reputation

It's a glitch a lot of people are having; the #1 biggest fan is Dragonbird, who has this on all her accounts. Hopefully Ganz can fix it soon!

You can post on here too, and let other people know -->
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post24721847
Priceless is offline Male
Old 09-10-2011, 12:18 PM   #19
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by catzrock
I'm sorry! I hope you have better luck with it!
Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
It's a glitch a lot of people are having; the #1 biggest fan is Dragonbird, who has this on all her accounts. Hopefully Ganz can fix it soon!

You can post on here too, and let other people know -->
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post24721847
Ok. Thank you so much! I will.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:26 PM   #20

Jujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by merry312
Hi everyone! So, I found Nafaria on my screen and I clicked on her. Then it made this big poof of a purple cloud (nice description, huh? xD) and then it went away and nothing happened. Was that supposed to happen?? Thanks!
I have had that happen too. I'm not sure that is a glitch, since we don't know much about the challenge. Since she is tricky, I would think Ganz wants that to happen.
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!, laugh often. :)