Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Default Nafaria

So I finally saw Nafaria today (first time since the promotion started), but when I clicked on her there was just a puff of smoke. Is this one of her normal behaviors?

And if this is a normal behavior, does it count as my only time to catch her for the day?

UPDATE: Ganz posted the following message on Twitter:

Originally Posted by Ganz
There's an issue with Nafaria's Star Challenge that causes users 2 C a puff of smoke without the option to trade stars. We're working on it.
12 Sep

Last edited by FIA; 09-17-2011 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: note
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Nafaria

Sorry, I cannot personally help you as I have not done it before.
But perhaps this article will work?
---> Webkinz Players Work to Figure Out Nafaria Feature

Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2011, 02:00 AM   #3

dollymomma is an unknown quantity at this point

Default NAFARIA DISAPPEARS

Twice today when i clicked on nafaria she exploded and disappeared nothing else showed. 9/3/11 5pm ish ca time and 11 ish ca time 9/4/11 two different accounts also today was the first i have even seen her. Where has she been for two days?
dollymomma is offline Female
Old 09-04-2011, 02:58 AM   #4
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: NAFARIA DISAPPEARS

This happens to me too.
I don't know if it's suppose to be like this or what?
I know I have plenty of stars so I don't think that's the problem?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2011, 03:57 AM   #5

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

happening to me. I thought maybe it was one of tricks??????
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 09-04-2011, 06:52 AM   #6
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

I had the same problem. Though I only saw her once out of 6 accounts that we played and the first time was yesterday.

I was in the jessie clubhouse room, she appeared, I clicked and she exploded into nothing. I was on an account that has very few stars, so I hurried over to my main account and have yet to see her. I thought it was something with having clicked the Jessie video, but maybe this is a glitch of some time with the flash player...
Lolith is offline Female
Old 09-04-2011, 07:18 AM   #7

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

Saw her , clicked , the magic cloud appeared ,but no Nefaria. Hope they fix this soon.
zenta7 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2011, 07:29 AM   #8
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

This is exactly what happened to me
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Old 09-04-2011, 07:39 AM   #9
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

She poofed away on me today, too. Is this a glitch or is it supposed to work this way?
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 09-04-2011, 08:08 AM   #10
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Hi All

I too clicked on Nafaria and got the smoke then nothing. I checked my browser settings and saw that my pop-up blocker was on. As the screen goes to a pop-up I wonder if this is causing the no show? My DW has her pop-up blocker switched off and has seen her twice on different accounts and got to try for a prize...

Wonder if it has something to do with the pop-up settings on your browsers. I'll find out as I have turned mine off.

Also does anyone know if you only get to click on her once a day?

Hope this helps :-)
danzkinz is offline Male
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!, laugh often. :)