Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
ExpEmotions will become famous soon enough

Default Nafaria Charm Prize Issues

I realize this may be a less experienced issue with the rarity of the Nafaria charm prize, but I was fortunate enough to win one.

I logged in and saw that I won the charm, however it didn't unlock the Magic Mire charm forest, and doesn't show up in the 'charm count' on the main page. The only way I can see that I have it is to click on the charm tree and look at the Magic Mire Series 2 page, it shows up and I can put it on my pet, but that's it.

I hope someone can help me figure this out.
Thanks,
ExpEmotions
ExpEmotions is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 11:15 AM   #2

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Nafaria Charm Prize Issues

This happened to me, too, the last time that this promotion was on. When I called about it, I was told that it doesn't unlock Magic Mire, it is just for the sake of collecting it. I did point out that this was rather silly, rather like giving a child candy, and then telling him that he could only put it in his drawer and look at it, but not eat it. The rep was sympathetic, but told me that was how it was programmed, and there was nothing she could do.

So, unless a lot of people complain about it, I doubt that anything will change. It is a rare prize, but unfortunately also perfectly useless.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 11:21 AM   #3
ExpEmotions will become famous soon enough

I thought that might be the case, although in the past when I won a Fairy Falls charm it did unlock that area. Guess that was before they decided to make it a look but don't touch style of prize. (Which makes me wonder why they bother making it so rare a prize to win.)
ExpEmotions is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 08:06 PM   #4
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm pretty sure that its SUPPOSED to unlock the magical mire since the same charm is sold in eStore. This can be a serious issue since you have recieved a charm and you cannot have access to the magical mire! I recommend contacting ganz and telling them about this problem. Here's the link in case you need to contact ganz. Contact Us
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2012, 12:37 PM   #5

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

I played peek-a-newz this morning and was told when I logged into Webkinz that I received the purple slippers as my prize, only to find that they were not in my dock!!! I did find an extra potted vine there though, but that is not the prize that they claimed that I won!! I was so upset because I have been trying to win these slippers since they started with the Nafaria peek-a-newz!!!

I called Ganz and they are looking into the problem for me. I have faith in them that it will be resolved. Has anyone else encountered this problem??
Candybear is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #6
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

No, but I do have a pair of purple dance shoes in amongst my other recent WKN prize clothes. I am wondering if they are supposed to be Nafaria's slippers (I didn't keep track of which accounts won them) since I haven't put any dance shoes in my dock lately. Since I did find the correct slippers on other accounts, I am not stressed over this, but it is weird.
nyisutter is offline Female
Closed