Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2012, 04:05 PM   #21
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Nafaia Glitch will be Fixed!

View Post Originally Posted by jadedolphin
Well remember webkinz said "stay tuned for updates" well I check their Facebook page every day and still nothing But I did find this older post:

"Hi everyone!

We'd like to let you all know that we're currently investigating the Nafaria Event, based on your feedback from this weekend.

We'd like to thank you for both your positive and negative comments."

It was posted on September 11th. So they knew about this problem for a while but still have done nothing! I fear they may not fix this problem unless we something more then just complain to their Facebook page. We need to take further action to get their attention any ideas???????????
I think the only thing to do is for everyone who can go and post on that thread that you are not seeing her at all and maybe they will realize how many people it affects.

The other thing to do is call Ganz, and bombard them with phone calls about it.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2012, 11:51 AM   #22
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so very much. I have called them each time Nafaria has been around. I get the same response, "I'll pass it on to our techs"

This time my two longer standing accts. have not seen her once!! Believe me I am certainly on long enough for her to appear.
My newer acct. saw her every day from the 1st through the 9th until I had the stars to trade with her twice, then Nothing!! Haven't seen her since.

I did ask the last time if she was programmed to stop after 2 trades because this happened on my newer acct last time as well. The phone rep didn't know.

I was planning on calling to let them know about my 2 accts. not seeing her at all and I will do that today becasue I agree with Marna that they do not seem to realize how incredibly widespread this problem is.

Good Luck everyone and have a great day

Well I called about the No leaves falling today and decided to once again go over the Nafaria No Show issue.

I made the rep aware that i saw the replies Ganz left on Facebook. This was all met with silence, no explanation or information about a fix for Nafaria. She was apologetic though.

I guess we just must wait and see....Again!!

Last edited by peacemom; 09-21-2012 at 11:51 AM..
peacemom is offline Female
Old 09-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #23

Meemaah is the cats pajamas!Meemaah is the cats pajamas!Meemaah is the cats pajamas!Meemaah is the cats pajamas!Meemaah is the cats pajamas!Meemaah is the cats pajamas!

I have been collecting my stars everyday, hoping Nafaria will start showing up again--do not do facebook--so will keep checking here to see if there are any updates. Thank you for keeping us informed. Hope they do fix this--have given up on this month--but maybe before she returns for another "visit"!!!???!!!
Meemaah is offline Female
Old 09-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #24
kpinto is on a distinguished road

I came here to post because the past two times Nafaria has been back I have not seen her once. I am up to the last prize and finally have the Frost Flake she kept wanting. Now that I have it she will not show up! GRRRRRRRRRRR!
kpinto is offline Female
Old 09-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #25
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Wow! Hopefully Ganz does something about it!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 09-25-2012, 06:18 AM   #26
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear is an unparalleled talent
Honeybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by kpinto
I came here to post because the past two times Nafaria has been back I have not seen her once. I am up to the last prize and finally have the Frost Flake she kept wanting. Now that I have it she will not show up! GRRRRRRRRRRR!
kpinto, me too! I'm in exactly the same fix. She hasn't shown up on my main account for the last two times, either, though she shows up daily on my newer (and starless) account. Infuriating!

I have four prizes left to get, and over 100 stars saved, including that one, single, elusive Frost Flake. The sad thing is that if they DO fix the glitch and she DOES come back, she'll probably want five of them!!

Hang in there, you are not alone
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 10-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #27
toypuppyandcat

jadedolphin is a jewel in the roughjadedolphin is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Re: Nafaia Glitch will be Fixed!

So regardless of countless posts Webkinz has only responded with this:

Hi there. You may have missed our post on the issue. We are working hard to fix it, and we are aware that there is a Nafaria issue affecting many players. In the meantime we hope you enjoy all the other fun things to do in Webkinz World. PS - Did you know Nafaria is coming to Webkinz Friends soon?

Not very helpful huh? So I read more post and I didn't miss any they just haven't posted anything about it
jadedolphin is offline Female
Old 10-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #28
Gifted

ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness
ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness

I hope its being fixed,we have only seen her once in 2 weeks!
Old 10-03-2012, 03:31 PM   #29
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

I did not see her at all and now of course she is gone until the next time. I do hope they fix her so that she no longer has a limit on her visits. I want to be able to get that last prize. Meanwhile I am hunting for stars and saving them in that chance that next time she is making her rounds she will come to visit me.

I do wish they had made her work like Doug the dog and be in the clubhouse a couple of times every day. That would be more fair to everyone.

And I wonder if she will work better on WF. I wish they would fix things that are not working before they add something new anywhere.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-09-2012, 05:16 AM   #30
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Right now not one of my six accounts have nafaria showing up. But then again I also have quite a few accounts that have never ever even seen nafaria!
Closed