Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 09:28 PM   #71
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: undefined

This has already been reported to Ganz and there is an article on the front page, it was told that it is part of the Superhero theme and should be showing up in the dock after the maintenance which should be tomorrow. I bought over 10 of them, so we shall see tomorrow
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2011, 10:43 PM   #72
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Default Re: undefined

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
This has already been reported to Ganz and there is an article on the front page, it was told that it is part of the Superhero theme and should be showing up in the dock after the maintenance which should be tomorrow. I bought over 10 of them, so we shall see tomorrow
I knew that something w/the curio shop and a blank box was happening...I saw something about it on facebook. But, what I thought was weird was that, despite Ganz knowing about it, they still put it up for sale in the Curio Shop. I couldn't help myself, so I "bought" it...I mean maybe its the Persian Palace Window I have been waiting for!!!

Isn't it also odd that this item would have been for sale several times? New rares aren't usually put up for sale that often, are they?? hmmm....

I hope you get 10 things! I guess we'll find out for sure after maintenance!

View Post Originally Posted by btad
Oh no! Well, let us know if anything shows up in your dock!
I will, I will!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Linda104
It's weird, I went on ClubPenguin and tried to get a free pin, and it said you are about to buy undefined for undefined, are you sure? or something like that
really weird it's on both sites o_O
that is really odd...hmmmm....Did you get anything at all?
Lolith is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:42 AM   #73
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

Default Re: Mystery Undefined Item In Curio Shop

One "unidentified item" = Cosmic Energy Atom, it showed up in my dock after this morning's maintenance
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCosmic Energy Atom.jpg (23.9 KB, 2 views)
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:25 AM   #74
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

My item was the LCD Crime Detector - just one of the new Wshop items...I had hoped it was a rare (isn't that meant to be a criminal chamber?)...kind of a bummer, but at least I got something for the KC!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:56 PM   #75
Everybodyy
Webkinz :)

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by lrnpanda
One "unidentified item" = Cosmic Energy Atom, it showed up in my dock after this morning's maintenance
That is what i got too! it appeared in my dock
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 05:53 PM   #76

cardinalband will become famous soon enough

I found what my mystery item is!! It's an infallible ID scanner. Aparently, I bought five. I hope this helps and you find what your mystery item is!
cardinalband is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #77
acky is one coooool

wackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Curio Shop undefined item AGAIN!

I just lost 2000 bucks to Arte after buying an undefined item, and there is nothing in my dock.... What do I do?
wackyhead is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #78
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Curio Shop undefined item AGAIN!

That's terrible! I'm sorry, but maybe try calling Ganz??? Oh, well, I'm not much of a help!
starmaggie is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 03:36 PM   #79
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I'm sorry about this, you might want to either call them, or wait it out. The item will usually show up
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #80
acky is one coooool

wackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledge

True, it's just sorta frustrating, you know?
wackyhead is offline Female
Closed

Tags
curio shop, undefined