Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2011, 05:45 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Mystery Undefined Item In Curio Shop

My sister was the one who started the thread, so why is her post on page 2???

Some posts say:
RE: Curio Shop Confusion
RE: Curio Shop
RE: Mystery Undefined Item In Curio Shop

why are all those different? Did WI consolidate them into one thread or something???

Last edited by Pandalover4ever; 02-25-2011 at 05:50 PM..
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #52
Believe in bunnies!

aibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of lightaibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of light

I have seen the undefined item in the curio shop before too, good thing I never bought it. Seems like this may be a problem effecting all webkinz accounts. I hope it gets fixed soon.
aibo7m3 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 01:20 AM   #53

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Default Undefined Item in Curio Shop

I was on Webkinz and it was selling an undefined item between 1 AM to 2 AM on my account (American). I bought three of them and the prices were different on all of them. The first was 2000 KC, second was 1850 KC, and third was 1927 KC.

Click the image to open in full size.

I hope the item is good.
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 07:01 AM   #54
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: Undefined Item in Curio Shop

I bought two a couple days ago when it showed up between 4-5pm. For some of us the price was 2111kc, but for one other person it was quite a bit more.

isabella1665 called Ganz to ask about it and was told this:

I just spoke to Ganz about the undefined boxes from Arte. They will be filled in with the next update on Wednesday. The item is called "Wrap Around Computing Chamber." --Post 21,161 (Deluxie Discussion thread)

As far as the undefined boxes... The rep said, " All empty spaces that state the cost is zero are false. It automatically takes money from your account. The glitch is not expected to be fixed before Wednesday. But all empty boxes will give the same item regardless of the different costs. "Wrap Around Computing Chamber." --Post 21,193 (Deluxie Discussion thread)

also this -- She told me that the Captured Criminal Chamber is a different item than the Wrap Around Computing Chamber.

Another member -- akoolaunt -- then posted this pic of what the item MAY be:

--Post 21,208 (Deluxe Discussion thread)

Guess we'll find out on Wednesday!

The undefined item is up again for the 26th at 8-9pm. Came up again at 2111kc for me.

Last edited by WebCats139; 02-26-2011 at 07:01 AM..
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 09:55 AM   #55
Lil Kinz
Brockdad9 is an unknown quantity at this point

My son lost 4000....He was extremely upset....so I had him show me what he had done and tried it under my own account.....I lost 2000.....Neither of us have any new items in our docks....I hope ganz fixes this soon....webkinz is a family activity and I've spent a ton of money on it....I'm going to try calling ganz and see what happens....
Brockdad9 is offline Male
Old 02-26-2011, 12:30 PM   #56

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Default Re: Undefined Item in Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
I bought two a couple days ago when it showed up between 4-5pm. For some of us the price was 2111kc, but for one other person it was quite a bit more.

I just spoke to Ganz about the undefined boxes from Arte. They will be filled in with the next update on Wednesday. The item is called "Wrap Around Computing Chamber." --Post 21,161 (Deluxie Discussion thread)

As far as the undefined boxes... The rep said, " All empty spaces that state the cost is zero are false. It automatically takes money from your account. The glitch is not expected to be fixed before Wednesday. But all empty boxes will give the same item regardless of the different costs. "Wrap Around Computing Chamber." --Post 21,193 (Deluxie Discussion thread)

also this -- She told me that the Captured Criminal Chamber is a different item than the Wrap Around Computing Chamber.

Another member -- akoolaunt -- then posted this pic of what the item MAY be:
--Post 21,208 (Deluxe Discussion thread)

Guess we'll find out on Wednesday!

The undefined item is up again for the 26th at 8-9pm. Came up again at 2111kc for me.
Oooh sounds cool. Thanks for the info!
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 12:39 PM   #57
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: undefined item for sale

I didn't see this thread first, or would have posted this here instead of on a thread that was started today --

akoolaunt provided this pic of what might be the Wraparound Chamber --
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 12:55 PM   #58
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: undefined item for sale

Oh, so that's what it was? Yay, on Wednsday or later I'll get an item. =DDD
Old 02-26-2011, 02:15 PM   #59

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
My sister was the one who started the thread, so why is her post on page 2???

Some posts say:
RE: Curio Shop Confusion
RE: Curio Shop
RE: Mystery Undefined Item In Curio Shop

why are all those different? Did WI consolidate them into one thread or something???
Panda, it looks like that's exactly what happened. There were several threads on the same topic so to save space and make the information easier to find a mod or admin put them all together.
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 04:22 PM   #60

KatieBieber13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curio Confusion!!

View Post Originally Posted by molycat
I saw that earlier! I also tried to "buy" the thing (for $0, as it showed) and it told me I didn't have enough money, so I just left it alone.

Weird.

Yeah it said I didn't have enough money either so I left it alone to
KatieBieber13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
curio shop, undefined