Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 02:55 PM   #11
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: undefined item for sale

yep theres one now at 2pm KT and I did it THREE times on ONE account and it was 2846 so it took like 8538....At first I couldnt figure what it was and noticed I have 5 medieval flooring which I didnt THINK I had...I went on another account and checked my dock very carefully and bought the item again and NO medieval flooring showed up..in fact I dont see anything new AT ALL...Took my KC and gave me NOTHING!!! Im logging out and back in to see if it shows up ..I hope SOMETHING does...I dont care what it is lol...lesson learned....

nope..nothing showed up..I had 98 items of furniture and logged back in and NOTHING!!

Maybe something will show up that hasnt been *released* yet or Im just out over 10,000 KC total between the 2 accts and I will NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

So stupid....

View Post Originally Posted by niagara
Right now on Asian accounts 4-5pm There is an unidentified item for sale. I clicked and it cost $2546. Don't know what it is though.
Least your NOTHING was 300KC cheaper... I entered my KC on my pc calculator then subtracted my new total...came to 2846 sigh.... lol...

Oh well...

Last edited by tammy1072; 02-20-2011 at 02:55 PM..
tammy1072 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

aherzog is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Mystery Box

ANOTHER MYSTERY BOX
At 2oclock eastern time another mystery box appeared at the curio shop.
Click the image to open in full size.

it said it cost 0 kinzcash but when bought i lost 2000and my sister lost 5000. My mom refrained from buying.... no items were awarded
aherzog is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #13
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Mystery Box

I wonder what items those are.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #14
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

This happened to me once as well. I lost about 1300 but my item did show up like a week later. Sorry to hear you lost the kinzcash, I hope you get it back, or at least the "item" you purchased!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 03:12 PM   #15
Lil Kinz
hopecow is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Curio Confusion!!

Like a half hour ago I did the same thing!!!!!!! In so mad they took about 3,000 bucks!!!! What i just did was sent the an email telling them what happened and how mad i was at webkinzsupport@ganz.com And i told them to email back! When i get somthing back i will be sure to tell you all who got caught in the trap like me what to do!

Love hopecow

sorry i ment to say IM so mad!!!

Last edited by hopecow; 02-20-2011 at 03:12 PM..
hopecow is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 03:26 PM   #16
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Whoa! Sorry to hear!! That must stink!
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 03:34 PM   #17
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Default Re: undefined item for sale

I bought an item this morning at 10:20 am-ish KT and it cost me approximately 2100 KC. I looked in my dock for it and there was nothing....no empty space, extra items, nothing - I'm sure of it. SIGH....
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 03:57 PM   #18
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

That happened to my bro! He lost around 2000. The items are proabably new Superhero, not in the W-Shop
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 05:05 PM   #19
molyfur

molycat has a spectacular aura about

I saw that earlier! I also tried to "buy" the thing (for $0, as it showed) and it told me I didn't have enough money, so I just left it alone.

Weird.
molycat is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #20
lugosi123

roxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant future

I saw that this morning but I didn't buy it. Wait a bit and see if an item shows up. If not then contact Ganz.
roxy189 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
curio shop, undefined