Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 02:07 PM   #41
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Mystery Box in Dock

Yes, if you check the glitch reports you will find that many people is having the same glitch!
Principessina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2010, 03:12 PM   #42
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Unknown Gift Box In my Dock

they may have fixed the wheel but i still have a useless box in my dock.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #43
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

Default Re: Mystery Box in Dock

Thanks everyone. I can quit scratching my head.
franks8 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #44
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

If it doesn't auto-correct by tomorrow, call or have someone call.
They can adjust when they pull up your account.
Be persistent if you have to -- note names and call back for
someone else if you get the rare not-helpful CS rep.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #45
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: I just got a gift box in my dock

Apparently they've tweeted they have now fixed the wheel.

If it doesn't correct in dock by tomorrow, I'd call. Unless you'd rather keep the box.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 04:48 PM   #46
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

that happend to me but it worked and i got the psi and psf and red plasma ball
wwf316 is offline Male
Old 03-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #47

gbberg has a spectacular aura aboutgbberg has a spectacular aura about

i just goat one at 4:45 webkinz time in the afternoon on march 3

it startled me i am glad to hear it happened to others

well not glad
gbberg is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #48

Zenobia is an unknown quantity at this point

Same thing happened to me. I won the Mod Jacket and a little while later noticed a Clown Fish Gift Box in my dock, which I can neither open nor sell nor mail to somebody else. I would really like to get it out of my dock. I don't care about the jacket--I just don't want my dock filled with stuff I can't get rid of.
Zenobia is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 06:57 PM   #49
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

I got one in my dock....???
scienter is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 06:58 PM   #50
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by wwf316
that happend to me but it worked and i got the psi and psf and red plasma ball
you must have a clownfish on that account.....yes?
scienter is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fanboy and chum chum?, i liek choclate melk!