Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
starshynee is on a distinguished road

Unhappy My page, My profile, My widgets glitch

Deluxe account, Webkinz Member since 2008, 60 pets
Account, Location: USA
Attached are screen shots of inability to access My Page, my Profile, My Widgets
When going to my page or my profile the widgets tabs do not show up. It loads only background. Only my creations only seem to work. For your use took screen shots of all.Would it be possible to get this fixed. It would be nice to be able to use this feature. It does not matter what computer I am on, same thing occurs. Customer service experienced the same thing. Thank you.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Deluxe
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 06:22 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: My page, My profile, My widgets glitch

well, your server might have a problem loading the files, or you might not have the most updated version of Flashplayer. Flashplayer is the program that allows you to see and play in WW.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
twizzlers1010101

coconuty is on a distinguished road

That happens to me too, i just switch pages within WW
Old 01-25-2010, 07:33 PM   #4

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Have you tried loggin out and in again? Sometimes that helps. I've had this happen to me before but after I tried logging in again it worked perfectly.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 12:33 AM   #5
Lil Kinz

Unhappy Re: My page, My profile, My widgets glitch

Just to update everyone, did the cache, reinstalled flashplayer, reformatted my computer and downloaded all updates. Went to another computer, same problem. Went to a 3rd computer of a friend who uses her pages and can see her widgets and all the neat things but not on mine. This has been going on for months. Contacted customer service who could not access either. It is their server and until they fix my account on their end or try to find out what is doing it. It won't be fixed. I stated before. Ganz obviously could care less about major cliches on individual accounts. It seems that they only fix something if it occurs in more than one account. Having a deluxe account does seem to matter either. Such a shame that Ganz is not concerned about their image. I would even reactivate my other account and have them transfer everything to there if that would make it easier for them. I know I would lose the rooms but can buy them again. So, if anyone else has this issue please contact Ganz by phone. If you use the link on their web page for customer complaint all you will receive is a computer generated response. The only time they pay attention is if they have the same complaints or it seems if the good people on this site report an error. They take care of freezing items, but not much else. Guess what Coco Loco finally received their last pyramid painting. That has been an issue for about a year or more. Thanks for your replies.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:27 AM   #6

dequeen2006 is on a distinguished road

I had like 5 badges disappear off of my page. It happened around 2 weeks ago.
dequeen2006 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #7
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Out of curiosity, have you tried other browsers than I.E.?

I would continue to call (never mind e-mail or forms) Customer Service each week.
Even if they have to run through everything again.
Someone might get the right combo or might forward to the right development person.

You have paid for a service which is not being fully delivered.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 05:24 PM   #8
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

that happens to me too sometimes!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2010, 12:40 PM   #9
Lil Kinz

Post Re: My page, My profile, My widgets glitch

Update on glitch, I reactivated another account that I have. This is the result:----
My other account can access my page and all the things offered on My page and my profile shows up. On my main account, still the same, nothing loads. It does the first part of loading but does not load the rest. I can still do some of the events but requires multiple log outs On the main account only 2 loading processes occur. On the additional account the loading icon shows about 4 or more loading processes, The further problems with this account are: First page does not always load the newspaper first page, I have to do things to do first then things load. Sometimes loading wheel of wow freezes, wishing well freezes, Quizzy blast freezes, Kinsville park freezes, to name various problems on a daily basis. When I go to my other account none of this happens. I have to log off and log back in to make them work on the second try on the main account. As I have 2 accounts I reactivated the second which cost me additional money to check whether it was my computer or not. Obviously it is not. Browsers are the same for both. So, it is the server and this server obiviously has some major issues. I offered to have all of my things on my main account transferred to my other account this was turned down. When I went to my additional account and tried to access my friends My page, it still did not load the template with the widgets. Unfortunately, as a lot of things are connected together on a 1 server and problems will impact all accounts on that server. Since Ganz most likely has a lot of multiple servers this is a daunting process. Sometimes it is easier to transfer all account info located on a server to another and reformat the one that is not working properly. I know a daunting process. Can this be done. Yes it can. A programmer/developer whom I used to work with did this all the time when developing. If the basic server had too many glitches to fix and required a exhorbitant amount of programming changes and hacking the registry files it was easier to start over and keep the account info and move it to another server. Whether Ganz takes this suggestion only time will tell, but it will eventually result in a major failure on the server that has major issues. Programmers make mistakes and sometimes it can be system wide. Oh, well forging on. I did talk to a supervisor and he said I should have the account fixed by the 15th of Feb as mine was not the only account affected. We will see.
Thanks all for replying.
Closed