Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 11:27 PM   #11
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: My delux things are not working

I WAS GOING TO TRY MY SAFARI BUT I read that one may have a bug of some sort ............. so i dunno what else to do but wait or not play the stuff that doesnt work........... which is a lot of stuff right at the moment...................... did your different browser work coony coon??????
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #12
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
my delux things are not working on any accts. na, euro and asian. most of them dont load right. its been like this for about four days the wheel of delux wont load , my ka extra class works though

anyone else??????????????
I had trouble with my deluxe jobs and kinzville academy classes. I did get the flashing that was described by someone else but here is a problem I got with one of my deluxe classes:

Click the image to open in full size.

Today I lost my deluxe class of painting again. I saw the 'flashing' and saw that the easel popped up and then it rested at take the class which froze at Go To Class or Cancel and going back to Things To Do causes the class to be X'd; losing the class for the day. This is on server wapi7 today. Does anyone else know what servers this is happening on?

Last edited by grammiedkinz; 05-17-2010 at 10:38 AM..
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 11:07 AM   #13

cojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud of

I am having trouble with WOD and employment also. Cleared cookies. Have 3 computers, 1 works okay, but the other 2 won't work.

comp 1- xp and IE 7
comp 2- windows7 and IE8 this is the only one that works
comp 3-windows 7 and IE8

a friend has suggested to see if all the flashplayers are updated- which I need dh to help with
cojo64 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 11:24 AM   #14

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

I have been using Google Chrome as my browser for the past month or so with little to no problem, and haven't had any problems getting into the clubhouse rooms. DW tried it for one of her things on her FB acct., which solved the problems she was having. At one point, WW was acting up so I tried it, too. Since last weeks update, WW has been more glitchy than usual, but nothing I can't deal with.
Chrome was easy to download and install, and picks up changes quicker than IE7 or 8 have for me without as many trips to the Temp Internet Files.
bronkinz is offline Male
Old 05-17-2010, 12:18 PM   #15

mombraun is on a distinguished road

The three deluxe accounts in my family have not been having any of these problems. The accounts are played on mainly three computers, all using IE8, one with Windows XP, second with Windows Vista and the last with Windows 7. The accounts are on server 9, 10 and 11.
Closed