Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 06:42 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default My delux things are not working

my delux things are not working on any accts. na, euro and asian. most of them dont load right. its been like this for about four days the wheel of delux wont load , my ka extra class works though

anyone else??????????????
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2010, 06:52 AM   #2
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: My delux things are not working

I haven't had any problems...I hate to say clear your cache, but did you try? Could it be your computer is too slow? And also don't wait too long to call and ask Ganz about it!
KLMLH is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 07:45 PM   #3
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

Me too! Just cleared my cache and it still doesn't work, I'm missing the wheel of deluxe right now, grrr... I'm wondering if this could be connected to the employment office not working for internet explorer, they started right around the same time. I hope Ganz fixes it soon!
Mercury is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #4

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: My deluxe things are not working

Add me to the list.
I have five deluxe US accounts and none of them are allowing me to spin wheels or do jobs in the employment office I really miss my kinz post sorter!

Last edited by linz; 05-08-2010 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: didn't give time zone
Old 05-08-2010, 11:38 PM   #5
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

YES, I cleared my cache and all that stuff, thank yu for the reminder. the problem is still there and i wish theyd fix it soon before it spreads to more people. i should not have to go round about and all around to play on webkinz, nor have a super fast computer mine is not a real old computer................. this has been almost five days now that delux is not working. and the jobs not working consistently either .............i hope it gets fixed soon. this is not good because i cant make much kc
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 11:47 PM   #6
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Mine's working... I wonder what's going on with yours?
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 11:54 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Have you tried a different browser? Since I switched to firefox I have had only minor problems that are just annoying, but do not stop play.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #8

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: My deluxe things are not working

View Post Originally Posted by linz
Add me to the list.
I have five deluxe US accounts and none of them are allowing me to spin wheels or do jobs in the employment office I really miss my kinz post sorter!

I am having the same problems on my deluxe account, even after clearing my cache. I haven't had time to play most of the week, but both Saturday and today I have had these problems. Every time I try to play one of the wheels it looks as if it loads, but I cannot push the button to get it to spin, or the x button to close and I have to logout and retry. Every time.

Last edited by Snickerdoodlez; 05-09-2010 at 06:06 PM..
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 12:31 AM   #9
i wish i was a

ME TOO SNICKERDOODLES, it happens exactly like that with the wheels. i have to log out and all. and it says i have 50 tries left too................... also when it loads funny graphics come up, it kind of like flickers back and forth with another picture........................ its consistently this way and i have meissed out on msot of the wheels this week because of this. i dont even try anymore...................... i wonder why more people arent reporting this????? i predict more people will have this happening soon
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 01:33 AM   #10
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Did you try another browser? I am just going to try it for my blue -screen clubhouse problem.
COONYCOON is offline Female
Closed