Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 07:57 PM   #121
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Must Be Flu Season in Kinzville...

2 of my 23 pets got sick. Muffin(Lil' Golden Retriever) and Peppy(Peppermint Puppy). 1 got sick twice. Muffin is now out of the hospital, Peppy is still in the hospital.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2011, 01:45 PM   #122
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ikl813
There's not a real reason why the pets get sick, but most of the time it's because their health and hunger are too low or you don't put them to bed before you log out. Just take them to dr. quack. If that doesn't work, it's probably just a glitch.
I never put my pets to bed. I keep them at or near 100. Normally they do not get sick. So I don't think putting them to bed is a way to keep them healthy. I guess they take care of getting sleep themselves when I am off line. lol. I have a friend who does put each pet to bed when done playing - takes quite a while for her to do it. No difference on when pets get sick or not.

Just recently I had a thankfully short spate where my pets were getting sore throats. First time in more than a year that they have been sick. I know they were at 100 one moment then were suddenly sick. I was watching for hunger to drop to 98 so I could feed an item for the challenges. I have not had any pets get sick since posting earlier in this thread, so I hope this round is done. Dr. Quack did make them healthy again.

The trouble many were having is they would take the pet to the Doc, get the pet healthy, then get the pet back up to all 100's then - BAM! - the pet would is sick again. If they switched pets - then that pet would get sick, so they were spending all their play time going to Dr. Quack. Might have been a glitch, but I think they do sometimes program a round of flu or cold - just like it goes in real life.

I also hope they adjust the programming to limit relapses. A single pet should not get sick multiple times in a single week - especially if they are kept at or near 100 on the HHH.
FBmom is offline Female
Old 11-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #123
Gravity Falls :3

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

This is not happening to me.
Gringersnap is offline Female
Old 12-02-2011, 10:31 AM   #124
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Yeah, This didn't happen to me eater.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
~*gringersnap