Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2011, 09:51 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

wethehamsters will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Must Be Flu Season in Kinzville...

my black poodle got sick
wethehamsters is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #92
Lil Kinz
ctyankee57 is an unknown quantity at this point

WEBKINZ servers must have some kind of - BUG
ctyankee57 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 11:07 AM   #93
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

I had 2 pets get sick yesterday one on vacay and the other in her room. Both were at full 100's and then just dropped into sick. I was watching because with all the food that we need to feed the pets for the challenges, I was waiting for hunger to drop to 98. Sadly, only health and happiness went down, hunger stayed at 100.

Sounds like I was lucky - just 2 pets on 2 different accounts one illness each.

Funny thing - left my vacation to head for the doc when hunger dropped to 98. Shoved a hamburger down the poor little guys throat then saw Dr Quack. While at the doc, hunger dropped again. So instead of the reccomended jelly or ice pop to soothe that sore throat my pet got another hamburger. He did not complain. Then back to the travel agaency to use another ticket in storage and get his hhh back up before the hunger had a chance to drop again. Today I will finally be able to buy a ticket! At least I got a piece of a map for all the tickets I used up.

In some ways I find the epidemic kind of interesting - but only if they would stop the relapses! Should be easy enough to set the programming so any pet that is kept in high health will not get sick more than once every 3 months real time or so and pets that are not kept so well, every week or so. Possibly instead of real time it could be time in WW - maybe 90 hours for high health pets and 7 hours for low health ones. Maybe even a third setting for middle health pets. That way Ganz can have the flu epidemic but with out tramatizing kids worried about their pets and at the same time reward those that take good care of them.
FBmom is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 11:24 AM   #94
Coheiress
Gifted

SingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guideSingerLove is a golden guide

Lightbulb Re: Must Be Flu Season in Kinzville...

hahahahaha when i was online yesterday and my rabbit got sick i was like thts odd cuz she completely healthy a minute ago and then i saw this post and i cracked up! hahahahah oh well sory webbies with dr.rip off as your doctor we r gonna be goin to the doctor a few times!
SingerLove is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 12:06 PM   #95

MsAmy05 has disabled reputation

Seems like the Antibiotics have worked for my pets!!!! They are all staying healthy again! Time to go celebrate at the park
MsAmy05 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 12:23 PM   #96

popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!
popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!

Yesterday my tropical island pup got sick and I had to go to the doc 2 time Dr.Quack is probaley poisoning our pets for more kinzcash! LOL JK
popcorngood is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 12:48 PM   #97
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things
1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things

That happened to me, my polar bear was sick. So I'm wondering if webkinz is doing this to just have people see Dr. Quack.
1212blue is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM   #98
lollipopgal8 on Webk

Peachtea1998 is a jewel in the roughPeachtea1998 is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation PLEASE HELP!

My lil kinz Unicorn Snowflake is sick! None of my pets have ever been sick before so I don't know what to do, please help!
Peachtea1998 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #99
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: PLEASE HELP!

They are all getting sick these days unfortunately. Just take her to Dr Quack and then you can feed her healthy things to get her levels back up. This made the front page it is so bad!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 12:54 PM   #100
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: PLEASE HELP!

Aww, sounds like a case for Dr Quack!
In the Map of Kinzville in the lower right hand, click on Dr. Quack's Clinic.
After he checks on your pet you'll (most likely) have to buy some medicine for 25 KC
Afterwards you'll get a badge since it is your first time.
Hope your pet feels better soon!
Closed

Tags
~*gringersnap