Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Mr. Moo visible to one pet not another

Around 7 pm EST, today I was in Kinzville park, green zone, room 64. Purchased some delicious chocolate ice-cream. My daughter, also in green zone, room 64, entered the park and walked over to my pet. I could see her on my computer, and she could see me on hers. We played on the see saw. BUT she could not see Mr. Moo. Very weird. Even when I stood right by him and she stood beside me, we could see each other but she could not see him.
florida is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 10:06 PM   #2
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: Mr. Moo visible to one pet not another

That is very weird, especially that you guys were in the same room! Hopefully this will be fixed soon!
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 12-03-2009, 10:09 PM   #3
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i took my pet to light blue 115 and got ice cream. i logged on my next account, went to the same room and he was not there. this was like 2 minutes later! from then on i didn't even worry about it. i just kept changing rooms till i found him. didn't seem to matter what zone either. the park does seem to load much faster now
jagular is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 07:22 AM   #4
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I hope GANZ fixes that! Your daughter should get that ice cream!
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 12-05-2009, 12:03 AM   #5
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Thanks Bloogle - she fund him in another room. It was just weird looking at the screens side by side, seeing each other but not mr. Moo!
florida is offline Female
Closed