Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Mr Moo - Can't buy ice cream

Mr Moo is now back in the park.

You approach him.
He offers you ice cream.
Sometimes there is a flash and you can catch a glimpse of the selections. Somteimes there is nothing.

That's it. If you click on him again, the same thing happens.

Last edited by canonymous; 02-17-2010 at 03:30 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

mathteacher67 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Mr Moo - Can't buy ice cream

I just approached Mr. Moo and the screen with ice cream choices flashed and then froze my pet. I left and now cannot get back into the park
Old 02-17-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
Rockinmommy is on a distinguished road

For the first time ever, I found Mr Moo only to have him not give any ice cream. The screen flashes, then locks up.
Rockinmommy is offline Female
Old 02-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #4
akbalas will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Re: Mr Moo - Can't buy ice cream

I saw Mr Moo. He said "everyone wants ice cream today ". That was it---no offer of a cone:cmunk:
akbalas is offline Female
Old 02-17-2010, 04:21 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for your confirmations. I have posted to the WIki Glitch Report.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:33 PM   #6
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

It gives a whole new meaning to that old tune...

"I scream you scream we all scream for icecream"

I think we just "ALL SCREAM" is sufficient!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 10:20 AM   #7

Talini has a spectacular aura about

Works fine on server 8.
Talini is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 06:27 PM   #8
Jesus 4 ever!

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am sorry this is happening! It has yet to Happen too me but i have not found him Recently so It might happen I really hope this gets fixed! all of our Webkinz are missing his great ice cream!
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Closed