Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 10:52 AM   #61
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: MOST Areas unavailable - BLUE SCREEN

server 14, I logged in, saw FP, went to go to curio shop, got blue screen, logged out then back in, tried again, it took me to the park, not that I wanted to go there, but I did manage to get to the curio shop that time.

went to another acct:
server 1
Did my job, got out of employment, pop up said, error, loading files and then my pet Miss Canada disappeared.
Click the image to open in full size.

it happened last night with disappearing pets, but they will eventually be seen
Server12
can't enter room, it stays frozen (no new pets have been added to that room)

also the mail number is wrong. On the left it says 4, but on the bottom it says 2, when actually I only have 2

It is not a browser issue in my opinion, but rather a server issue
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 4.png (11.2 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpgPicture 6.jpg (87.4 KB, 57 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2010, 10:55 AM   #62
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

This is my situation: Of my 8 accounts; My Asian Acct. let me do the Dailies; MM; Everything Except the Big Button of KC Hourly! Now the Problem that I noticed that Actually Started Last Night is this:
I as you see I am logged into the same account, at the same time, without getting the "Sorry there is a Server Problem" Notice. Which is telling me that it is Not getting connected to a server at all. I had this problem with 4 of my NA accounts last night & 2 of my NA accounts this morning. One of this morning's accounts was my main acct & the way that I was able to get it to load was when it started loading my pets, I hit the F5 key to interupt loading-I did Not Log Out. When I logged back in, my pet was there & I was able to go to MM just fine. I imediately came here to post.
Hugs!
PP

View Post Originally Posted by qbd13
i'm new to WI... this site is amazing! Soooo much helpful info...
i'm a grandma - helping to raise several grandchildren while my son + his family get back on their feet. the one thing i've found - to bring some "clean" fun + joy into these little one's lives WAS webkinz pets - and (what i thought would be a way to stimulate their brains and develope skills) the website. since joining webkinz -- SOOO many tears have been shed because the site is frequenetly "down"... or things just don't work.
yesterday they didn't get their pixie seeds - and dunk didn't work...
this morning many of the games/features don't load.

i'm all for capitalism - BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS KING! Ganz - Webkinz obviously doesn't think this applies to them! 1st - they don't want to be bothered/annoyed by complaints - their idea of providing support is a "comment" link that they don't read!
they have an "F" rating with the BBB...
many retailers here have discontinued carrying their products because their customers complain about the website too much!

how does one get to GANZ -- it is nimaginable that they are making the $$$$ they do from the sale of these pets -- but basically thumb their nose at providing service!

they must not monitor their site -- they make "upgrades" obviously without verifying their programming for errors. and don't seem to care whether the site - or what they perceive as their "fabulous" "NEW" features - really work.

it was terribly difficult to watch the little ones - it happened so quickly - waste all their wish tokens (they were saving them to get each other christmas gifts) when the NEW Daily WISH feature didn't work... the "orb " wasn't working at 1st - they kept clicking - and yes, wasted all their tokens... they each had over 35!

how can i get to ganz - complain and maybe get some response + satisfaction???
really sad, really angry with ganz, and happy i found your site!
Hello New to WI Grandma! & Welcome! I too, have grandchildren that play WW. (6 of 11), and they all Love It! It was one of them that got me started. lol. I am sorry that you & your Little Ones are having So Many Problems with WW Right Now! I do recommend that you give them, (Ganz), a call, (1-866-932-5469). When I have called, the customer service reps have been extremely nice & have always figured out the problem or taken my number, so they could call me back when they had a solution. I Wish You a Ton of Fun with Your Future Endeavors in WW with your Darling Grandchildren!
Hugs!
PP
Old 11-17-2010, 10:56 AM   #63
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

All of my accounts are now stuck on a blue screen- with the pet box not even loading...I've tried clicking in different areas of WW and nothing will pop up now, earlier, only some areas were affected for me...but now it's everything. All accounts-NA, EU and Asian...I have to agree, that I think it is a server thing as I have tried IE and FF and they are both working (or not) the same...Here is a pic-and no matter how long I leave it the pet will not show up and no matter where I go it is the blue screen as of now..

dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 11:09 AM   #64
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

I can log into webkinz but that is it. 10 accounts all NA. When I try to go any place I get blue screens. Arcade is a blue screen, can go to the magical forest but when I select an area (magic mire, charm) it goes to blue screen , mail does absolutely nothing when you click on it. Issues started with the w shop coupon last night and have not improved since then.
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 11:12 AM   #65
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by PoliceProperty
This is my situation: Of my 8 accounts; My Asian Acct. let me do the Dailies; MM; Everything Except the Big Button of KC Hourly! Now the Problem that I noticed that Actually Started Last Night is this:
I as you see I am logged into the same account, at the same time, without getting the "Sorry there is a Server Problem" Notice. Which is telling me that it is Not getting connected to a server at all. I had this problem with 4 of my NA accounts last night & 2 of my NA accounts this morning. One of this morning's accounts was my main acct & the way that I was able to get it to load was when it started loading my pets, I hit the F5 key to interupt loading-I did Not Log Out. When I logged back in, my pet was there & I was able to go to MM just fine. I imediately came here to post.
Hugs!
PP

Hello New to WI Grandma! & Welcome! I too, have grandchildren that play WW. (6 of 11), and they all Love It! It was one of them that got me started. lol. I am sorry that you & your Little Ones are having So Many Problems with WW Right Now! I do recommend that you give them, (Ganz), a call, (1-866-932-5469). When I have called, the customer service reps have been extremely nice & have always figured out the problem or taken my number, so they could call me back when they had a solution. I Wish You a Ton of Fun with Your Future Endeavors in WW with your Darling Grandchildren!
Hugs!
PP
All it did was log me out-is there a magic time to hit F5?

Old 11-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #66
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
All it did was log me out-is there a magic time to hit F5?

No. It should log you out. It interrupts the loading process. Just log back in immediately.
Hugs!
PP
Old 11-17-2010, 11:20 AM   #67
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

OMG I think it is working now...not a clue if it was the F5 or they fixed it...I see my pet and I was able to get mail-a first for today!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #68
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
OMG I think it is working now...not a clue if it was the F5 or they fixed it...I see my pet and I was able to get mail-a first for today!
Now if you find that the problem happens again, like when you try to go to your room or do the hourlies, you now know how to fix it. If you you are getting ready to do something that you can only do once a day, (like Jumbleberries, Woodland Wonders or something like that), it would always be better to do it first (F5), just is case. Have a Great Day!
Hugs!
PP
Old 11-17-2010, 01:30 PM   #69
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

UPDATE:
Our accounts started to function properly about ten minutes ago. We don't know about mazin' Hamsters, as the system wouldn't load gift grab earlier, and then told us all we'd already done it today. So we will have to wait a day to try that. But we were able to get into the academy, the wshop & magic mire in the forest.

Night y'all. After midnight here!

Banskkinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 01:35 PM   #70
Webkinz :)

bonanzafreak will become famous soon enough

mine is fine!

mazin hamsters worked too!
bonanzafreak is offline Female
Closed