Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 06:10 AM   #21
Webkinz :)
quecher is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: MOST Areas unavailable - BLUE SCREEN

I have to call the Webkinz customer service line almost every day since I have added the Mazin' Hamsters to my account.

My gift grab won't give me gifts, although I can recieve moolah,
My Hamlet won't give me moolah but I can find items in the challenges to earn moolah,
My Webkinz page takes more than 5 minutes to load, and thats after licking F5 3 times,
I have to log out and back in EVERY time I want to play in a TOURNAMENT,
and last but not least, Webkinz Stadium says LOADING... for a very very long time.

The ever loading Webkinz...
quecher is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2010, 06:10 AM   #22
Lil Kinz
kimheok is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: MOST Areas unavailable - BLUE SCREEN

I was not able to do the BBOKC ...I tried everything I did before and the screen was just blue (the account loaded, hourlies loaded, click BBOKC...blue screen) on Chrome, IE, and Firefox.....bummer.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:22 AM   #23
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I was able to do the Magical Forest and dailies in my Asian, but not the Employment Office...grumble grumlbe...wonder what is going on?

Euro and NA cannot do parts of the Magical Forest without the blue screen either...

Last edited by dragonbird; 11-17-2010 at 06:22 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 06:27 AM   #24
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I was able to do the Magical Forest and dailies in my Asian, but not the Employment Office...grumble grumlbe...wonder what is going on?

Euro and NA cannot do parts of the Magical Forest without the blue screen either...
i went into my 3 n/a accounts and
could not do my jobs...............after clicking on the one wanted nothing happened..........
magical forest would not load at all....................
wishing well would not load.

i then went to 1 of my 2 euro accounts and jobs won't load, wishing well won't load and then i just gave up.

and just to isolate servers i would have to go to firefox to try again and i don't have the time for that!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 06:28 AM   #25
blueguy's Hawaii
Gift Guru

blueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum master
blueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum master

I think ALL areas are down!!

Thanks,
blueguy

Last edited by blueguy; 11-17-2010 at 09:05 AM..
blueguy is offline Male
Old 11-17-2010, 06:32 AM   #26
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i went into my 3 n/a accounts and
could not do my jobs...............after clicking on the one wanted nothing happened..........
magical forest would not load at all....................
wishing well would not load.

i then went to 1 of my 2 euro accounts and jobs won't load, wishing well won't load and then i just gave up.

and just to isolate servers i would have to go to firefox to try again and i don't have the time for that!!
It's pretty bad on all my accounts too...I cannot switch pets (that little plus tab does nothing), I cannot open mail, Magical Forest is messed up, my room won't load...

So, today is Wednesday and they usually do maintenance. SO, I am going to sit and be patient and assume (ya ya I know) that they are fixing stuff and are being kind as to let us use WW while they are messing around in it and it will be back up shortly...(and if I say this five times really fast while spinning in the dark with a tomato on my head it might come true)
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 06:37 AM   #27

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Well, mine won't load at all....blue screen with the W loading 0%....

Cleared cache, no luck...
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 06:38 AM   #28
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

Sorry to hear about everyone's problems. It is usually me! I've not had any problems yet this morning, but I have only tried one account (NA). Did the employment and dailies, even jumped into the clubhouse for a few.
Guess I better go check the other accounts I guess...
Old 11-17-2010, 06:43 AM   #29
Mssophia

mssophia will become famous soon enough

It's definitely broke Can't get to anything, pages only load part way.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:51 AM   #30
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
It's pretty bad on all my accounts too...I cannot switch pets (that little plus tab does nothing), I cannot open mail, Magical Forest is messed up, my room won't load...

So, today is Wednesday and they usually do maintenance. SO, I am going to sit and be patient and assume (ya ya I know) that they are fixing stuff and are being kind as to let us use WW while they are messing around in it and it will be back up shortly...(and if I say this five times really fast while spinning in the dark with a tomato on my head it might come true)
i would rather have a maintenance than this!!!! because either way, i can't get my stuff done.
miss spots is offline Female
Closed