Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Unhappy The most annoying clubhouse glitch in all of webkinz world

...at least that's what I think. I found a trick to get the chat bar back when it disappears. but I have no trick to fix this one. It happens frequently and it's so frustrating because then if i go anywhere else i either get a blue screen or I can't go to the clubhouse anymore. Then I have to log out then back in. You know how annoying that gets having to log out, then log in, only to have it happen AGAIN? Ganz, fix this!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Tiger2819; 11-06-2010 at 10:57 AM..
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: The most annoying clubhouse glitch in all of webkinz world

I am not really sure, but i think you mean that the chat bar goes away cause you got out of the room or clubhouse doing something different and coming back again to the clubhouse? do you mean that? i have a problem like this, when i do that it is there but as soon as i click on my dock it will disappear and then i can't chat! i want to say something but i can't. so if i want to chat i have to log out and back in again... back to the clubhouse and that works then...
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 02:27 PM   #3
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

oh, the known "blue screen"...
this glitch happen to me all the time
thanks for posted it, i hope GANZ will see it soon and fix it...
nici is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guide

Urg... I get that all the time. But I find that if instead of clicking "Find me a Room" you click "Show Room List" and then pick a room, you are less likely to get it.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 04:28 PM   #5
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

No that's not what I mean. you see on the top left it says "0 webkinz in the room" ? Sometimes when I go into a room it says 0 webkinz and it doesn't show anyone or myself. It doesn't even show their chat bubble. then sometimes let's say if i switch rooms then it won't let me click on the trading room or party room or games room, etc. and if I go to the arcade or anywhere else on the things to do then I get a blue screen. It happens at random times even if i click on find a room or if i click on show rooms.
Old 11-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #6
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

That happens to me on Google Chrome usually.. all that's best to do is to use Firefox, which I use for the Clubhouse.
Old 11-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #7
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

What's more annoying, HeadOn or this?
I honestly don't know.
How often does it happen?
Oh. I'm sorry.
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 11-06-2010, 04:36 PM   #8

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

this happens to me alot it's really really really annoying!!
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2010, 10:44 PM   #9
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

This is awful. I want to trade with someone in the trading room (I mean virtually on Webkinz World). I missed the Baroness Bookshelf that was available at 6pm today cause since it hasn't appeared lately before, I thought it wouldn't show up today (one of the laws with similarities with the Sacred Pyramid Flooring which has been away from the CS for almost a year) lol.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 11-11-2010, 02:24 AM   #10
This Tiger is
Gifted

Thanks everyone. I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it
Closed