Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Major The most annoying clubhouse glitch in all of webkinz world (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/most-annoying-clubhouse-glitch-all-webkinz-663033/)

Tiger281911-06-2010 10:51 AM

The most annoying clubhouse glitch in all of webkinz world

...at least that's what I think. I found a trick to get the chat bar back when it disappears. but I have no trick to fix this one. It happens frequently and it's so frustrating because then if i go anywhere else i either get a blue screen or I can't go to the clubhouse anymore. Then I have to log out then back in. You know how annoying that gets having to log out, then log in, only to have it happen AGAIN? Ganz, fix this!

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/y...s/annoying.jpg

Taku211-06-2010 11:55 AM

Re: The most annoying clubhouse glitch in all of webkinz world

:w:I am not really sure, but i think you mean that the chat bar goes away cause you got out of the room or clubhouse doing something different and coming back again to the clubhouse? do you mean that? i have a problem like this, when i do that it is there but as soon as i click on my dock it will disappear and then i can't chat! i want to say something but i can't. so if i want to chat i have to log out and back in again... back to the clubhouse and that works then...

nici11-06-2010 02:27 PM

oh, the known "blue screen"...
this glitch happen to me all the time:wallbash:
thanks for posted it, i hope GANZ will see it soon and fix it...

kittyhub5411-06-2010 02:30 PM

Urg... I get that all the time. But I find that if instead of clicking "Find me a Room" you click "Show Room List" and then pick a room, you are less likely to get it. :)

Tiger281911-06-2010 04:28 PM

No that's not what I mean. you see on the top left it says "0 webkinz in the room" ? Sometimes when I go into a room it says 0 webkinz and it doesn't show anyone or myself. It doesn't even show their chat bubble. then sometimes let's say if i switch rooms then it won't let me click on the trading room or party room or games room, etc. and if I go to the arcade or anywhere else on the things to do then I get a blue screen. It happens at random times even if i click on find a room or if i click on show rooms.

GoldenPuppy11-06-2010 04:32 PM

That happens to me on Google Chrome usually.. all that's best to do is to use Firefox, which I use for the Clubhouse.

RobertFrog11-06-2010 04:32 PM

What's more annoying, HeadOn or this?
I honestly don't know.
How often does it happen?
Oh. I'm sorry.

jessie_172111-06-2010 04:36 PM

this happens to me alot it's really really really annoying!!

T985011-10-2010 10:44 PM

This is awful. I want to trade with someone in the trading room (I mean virtually on Webkinz World). I missed the Baroness Bookshelf that was available at 6pm today cause since it hasn't appeared lately before, I thought it wouldn't show up today (one of the laws with similarities with the Sacred Pyramid Flooring which has been away from the CS for almost a year) lol.

Tiger281911-11-2010 02:24 AM

Thanks everyone. I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it ;D