Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 04:24 PM   #21
Happy to be
Gifted

GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Moolah Mountain

I'm using Firefox and have my Flash updated, but have gotten logged out during game play, the 2nd time AS I WAS IN the final jump to the finish! I'll check the Unity player version, but really wish that Ganz would be more helpful either on Webkinz or in Webkinz Newz. Where do I find the latest Unity? I mean... couldn't they put out a statement saying that if you have issues you should 1) use Firefox, 2) update your Adobe Flash at "x" link, 3) update your Unity player at "y" link, etc.? Sigh, grumble, mumble.
GlynnisI is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2011, 07:04 PM   #22
zialucia
Webkinz :)

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by koko01
The last two days (April 18 and 19) while racing down Moolah Mountain, I have been kicked out of the activity and Webkinz entirely. The results are I recieve no money, no chance for a prize, am unable to complete the activity, and when I go back in the activity is not available. Is anyone else having this problem?
I am having this problem as well. Very frustrating!!!
luciar is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 08:11 PM   #23

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

I am so happy I found this thread! It has been soooo frustrating. Been logged out 3 out of the past 4 days! Plus, since the game started, I have only gotten 2 bonus prizes compared to others in my household who get extras almost everyday.

I was beginning to think it was just me! Thanks for the info
kaslina is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #24
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I get logged out while it is loading. This is so annoying! Moolah Mountain is a big profit of my Moolah.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-12-2011, 11:22 PM   #25

spottedfroggy will become famous soon enough

I too get "logged out" (kicked off) Webkinz World while in Moolah Mountain. Sometimes it is elsewhere, I do find that Hamsters makes my Firefox crash a lot. (It has crashed less since last month) Thankfully. I have all updated things-Firefox, Adobe, etc.

I also have a problem with Hamsters not going the direction that I move the keys with. Somehow the hamster starts veering left or right when I was pressing the forward key, or going straight when i was pressing a left or right key. It is frustrating when that happens because I miss Moolah on the Mountain, or miss the key in the challenge or Fall down a cliff on the hamlet challenges. I don't think it is my keyboard having the problems because it happens to my mom at her house too on her computer. And my keyboard works perfectly fine on other things.

Thank you WI members who have called Ganz and brought it to their attention. Guess we need a few more voices, maybe they will hear soon and work it all out.
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: