Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 07:38 AM   #11
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Moolah Mountain

ok - so I did update Unity from2.x to 3.x (the rep said 4.x was the most recent, but I could not find it to download and the WW site point you to a 3.x version).

It DID help with Moolah Mountain - it ran faster, the images were smooth, I could move the hamster, and best of all it did not log me out during the game.

However, I do NOT think this fixed the log out problem, as just a few moments later a different account had the problem.

In summary, updating Unity was painless and the Hamster section does work better, but logoout issue is not fixed.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2011, 12:23 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Twinkle Toes is a jewel in the roughTwinkle Toes is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
ok - so I did update Unity from2.x to 3.x (the rep said 4.x was the most recent, but I could not find it to download and the WW site point you to a 3.x version).

It DID help with Moolah Mountain - it ran faster, the images were smooth, I could move the hamster, and best of all it did not log me out during the game.

However, I do NOT think this fixed the log out problem, as just a few moments later a different account had the problem.

In summary, updating Unity was painless and the Hamster section does work better, but logoout issue is not fixed.
Thanks for the info, Jennifer!
Twinkle Toes is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 12:45 PM   #13
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36

I have the same problem, unfortunately! It doesn't matter if I'm in Google Chrome or Firefox either. I believe it has something to do with Adobe Flash Player, but I'm not sure yet. I get logged out if I go into Magic Mires and the Employment Office too. It seems though I only have these problems of my whole laptop going down when I'm in WW.

Hopefully, Flash and WW will get this problem fixed. I can't even load Unity on IE. For some reason it won't load so I can't use that if I want to play Mazin Hamsters.
Momasandi is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 02:32 PM   #14
monkeydonna

suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!

I am having the same problem with only one of my accounts. I am sorry if it was my computer, internet, or software it would be happening with all seven accounts and not just one.
suzieq696 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 10:17 AM   #15
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Yesterday, it logged me out of WW as I tried to go into Moolah Mountain. Today, it let me play, but it wasn't showing the graphics properly. I could not see the path I was supposed to be taking, could not see any Moolah, and could not see the checkpoints. Just background stuff, like Mountains and a castle in the distance, some log paths and some strange gem images that showed up. I heard the sound effect as I hit some "invisible" Moolah, so I know that in those cases, I was at least going in the right areas. Without being able to see where I was supposed to be going, I ran out of time before getting to the finish line. I have Vista on my computer, so there have been some mazes that I can only do at my parents' house because the rooms cause Vista to crash (like the chocolate room in the Valentine maze, and the new foosball room), so I was happy that Moolah Mountain worked when they first introduced it. I hope that today was just a weird glitch and that tomorrow, it will actuall work again for me. (I believe my browser is internet explorer, but the computer is Vista.)
jellytab is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 10:22 AM   #16

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Ok, i never have gone on Mazin Hamsters in a long time because Unity Web Player is doing these games on me. So i use Internet Explorer, for Vista. Both computers i go on are Vistas. I bet Moolah Mountain must be a fun feature. I will have to wait for UWP to work up again.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 04-22-2011 at 10:25 AM..
Old 04-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #17
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

This happened to me once and I was using safari.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 01:27 PM   #18
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

We have the same problem on my computer.

We did all that 'jazz' that Ganz says to do... and NOTHING has worked.

Latest Unity, latest Flash, try Firefox, etc.

I have only been able to complete the mountain 3 times since it started (and I've tried EVERY day but one).

It ALWAYS (every singe time) crashes all of my open WW windows.

It has sometimes crashed my entire computer (sound went crazy, everything froze up & my computer would not shut down properly).

Tonight, I tried again (glutton for punishment) and it loaded the WHOLE thing (took 11 minutes) and THEN crashed right as it said: "3.... 2.... CRASH!

I can download movies and watch sports footage and such with NO problems! - so it is NOT MY COMPUTER - NOR is it MY INTERNET CONNECTION!

Ganz: I know you read the glitch thread on WI (or get summary reports from it). With 20 million posts and 169,000 members - you can't afford NOT to...

So please stop LYING and saying there is "no problem" and no "reports of a problem".

I, too, would ask for every single person that is having problems with Moolah Mountain or other MH issues to POST HERE so that Ganz can see there is a problem, and it is not an isolated/minor issue!

Since all of my WW windows were logged out on me, I guess that means its time for bed.

To all my WI friends ~ if it weren't for you, I'd have lost it a long time ago with all of this ............

Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 02:35 PM   #19

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Happened to me today for the first time I was using firefox usually use IE.
s7sma is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #20
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

There's A Log Out glitch problem at WW, It has happened to lots of people, It happens after you have been logged in for 20-30 minutes, try logging out just before you do Hamsters, that's what I do and have not had that problem with 2 accounts , If I don't log out I've been logged out while doing gardening and other things, It's how long you've been logged in. I hope this helps.

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
Ok, i never have gone on Mazin Hamsters in a long time because Unity Web Player is doing these games on me. So i use Internet Explorer, for Vista. Both computers i go on are Vistas. I bet Moolah Mountain must be a fun feature. I will have to wait for UWP to work up again.
It's not Unity, It's Ganz I'm using Vista and it does it to me while on webkinz using Firefox or IE.

Last edited by robertcleveland; 04-30-2011 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: typo
robertcleveland is offline Male
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: