Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 10:50 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
koko01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Moolah Mountain

The last two days (April 18 and 19) while racing down Moolah Mountain, I have been kicked out of the activity and Webkinz entirely. The results are I recieve no money, no chance for a prize, am unable to complete the activity, and when I go back in the activity is not available. Is anyone else having this problem?
koko01 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 11:00 AM   #2
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Moolah Mountain

Yes that is why i am here. It just happened again. What is the problem!!!!!
I can<t even play for a trophy i get kicked of right in the middle. Its been happening a couple of days now.
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 11:08 AM   #3
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

We have had this problem since it was introduced. Out of all the days, we were only able to complete 2. I spoke with a rather rude customer service rep yesterday, and explained that this seemed to be a widespread problem and I explained I'm a member of this site and others were experiencing the same thing. She was none too happy that I named this site and that "that site is not affiliated with us". I said I knew and understood that, but wanted to reiterate that OTHERS TOO are having the same problem as me. She kept saying that it had to be my computer (I'm sure it's not if others are experiencing the same problem). Needless to say, not a resolution. She did have me send an e-mail with some of my computer info to the customer service mail, but I'm sure I'll get no response.

So, you are not alone. But she did say that supposedly they have heard of no other complaints from others and I was the only one...which I do not believe.

So, I suggest that we ALL call when this happens, as they won't look into it unless they have complaints of this problem.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:10 AM   #4

Twinkle Toes is a jewel in the roughTwinkle Toes is a jewel in the rough

Yes, it's been happening to me, too. I've only been able to complete the race 1 day since the game started. Very aggravating, as are all the programming glitches that seem to be plaguing the site lately.
Twinkle Toes is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #5
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

yes this is happening to me too, and every time i play the game at the end, my computer will crash.
tasah is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 05:25 PM   #6
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I too have expereinced this problem. When I called Ganz today, I was told to use Mozilla Firefox instead of IE8 or Safari, to reboot my modem, call my internet service provider, etc, etc. he rep also suggested uninstalling Unity player and reinstalling with the latest version. Although the rep was nice, he said it was not a problem with WW or the Hmasters. I did point out that several others on WI had complained and he said maybe they needed to update Unity player as well.

So I have rebooted my modem, checked that there are no issues with my service provider and will redo Unity. I do not expect this to resolve the problem, but here's to finger's crossed.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 08:38 PM   #7

mmaikisch is on a distinguished road

Every time I click onto Moolah Mountain to play, I'm either logged out of webkinz or, after 99% loaded, the screen freezes. Anyone else having these problems? I would really like to play Moolah Mountain...I'm sooooooo frustrated with Webkinz and their glitches!!!
mmaikisch is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 09:19 PM   #8

Twinkle Toes is a jewel in the roughTwinkle Toes is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
I too have expereinced this problem. When I called Ganz today, I was told to use Mozilla Firefox instead of IE8 or Safari, to reboot my modem, call my internet service provider, etc, etc. he rep also suggested uninstalling Unity player and reinstalling with the latest version. Although the rep was nice, he said it was not a problem with WW or the Hmasters. I did point out that several others on WI had complained and he said maybe they needed to update Unity player as well.

So I have rebooted my modem, checked that there are no issues with my service provider and will redo Unity. I do not expect this to resolve the problem, but here's to finger's crossed.
Please let us know if updating the Unity player works. I am already using Firefox so it is the only thing I could try.
Twinkle Toes is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 09:23 PM   #9
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I haven't been having this problem, maybe it is Unity Player Good luck guys!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 11:02 PM   #10
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

The phone representatives have obviously been given a memo and/or had a little training about this because I have heard the VERY SAME THING the last three times I have called:
Not Webkinz/Ganz fault.
Try Firefox.
No one else has complained.
Not a known issue.
Reboot your computer.
Must be your connection.
Call Internet Service Provider.
They know nothing about WI and are not affiliated with them.
The latest call from me had me reading of my list of EIGHT recurring problems on Webkinz World. He wouldn't even listen to the last three! RUDE. And I was very polite and used all the manners that my grandma would proud of me for using!
Jeans

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
View Post Originally Posted by penguinchi
We have had this problem since it was introduced. Out of all the days, we were only able to complete 2. I spoke with a rather rude customer service rep yesterday, and explained that this seemed to be a widespread problem and I explained I'm a member of this site and others were experiencing the same thing. She was none too happy that I named this site and that "that site is not affiliated with us". I said I knew and understood that, but wanted to reiterate that OTHERS TOO are having the same problem as me. She kept saying that it had to be my computer (I'm sure it's not if others are experiencing the same problem). Needless to say, not a resolution. She did have me send an e-mail with some of my computer info to the customer service mail, but I'm sure I'll get no response.
So, you are not alone. But she did say that supposedly they have heard of no other complaints from others and I was the only one...which I do not believe.
So, I suggest that we ALL call when this happens, as they won't look into it unless they have complaints of this problem.
jeanenehea is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: