Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Exclamation Monkey & Monkey Challenge not working

The challenge is to "Watch the Monkey and Monkey Show. Drag and Drop a tv into your pets' room."

I have dragged four different tv's into four different rooms, turned on and watched all three programs, in the attempt to get the challenge to credit me, yet it does nothing.
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 02:59 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Monkey & Monkey Challenge not working

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear that! I recommend using a different browser, or trying to log in and back again. It should solve the problem
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 03:03 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Use the Kid's TV, I heard that it works.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #4
Jackieeh is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same problem, so I bought the tv in the picture of the challenge, dragged it into my room and then it worked. Hope this helps?
Jackieeh is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #5
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi Jae's Momma,
Thank you for posting. I had the same problem. You do not need to watch the Monkey and Monkey show, just drag and drop the TV into the room. That means that you can remove a TV from a room and then put it back in the same place, too. All TVs should work, but there are some programming problems that prevent it from working correctly.

The Big Race Television did work. This is available in the WShop.

These TVs did not work: Cat Television (CSO), Kid's TV (CSO - the old one), Baseball Television (CSO), Egyptian Television (rare), and Neo Gothic Flat Screen (rare).

Please keep this thread open so we can get a list of those TVs that work and those that don't.

Good luck to everyone on the challenges!
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #6

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi Jae's Momma,
Thank you for posting. I had the same problem. You do not need to watch the Monkey and Monkey show, just drag and drop the TV into the room. That means that you can remove a TV from a room and then put it back in the same place, too. All TVs should work, but there are some programming problems that prevent it from working correctly.

The Big Race Television did work. This is available in the WShop.

These TVs did not work: Cat Television (CSO), Kid's TV (CSO - the old one), Baseball Television (CSO), Egyptian Television (rare), and Neo Gothic Flat Screen (rare).

Please keep this thread open so we can get a list of those TVs that work and those that don't.

Good luck to everyone on the challenges!
Auntie
I'm going out on a limb here but I think it's relatively safe to say that any W-shop TV will work. I used the Ballerina Theme TV, Upscale Condo TV and Blue Skies Theme Sky-Vision TV.

What did not work was the wCares TV plus a few that were already mentioned by Auntie.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #7

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Ok - here is a list of the tv's I tried....

Did not work -
the Kid tv
The Manic Monitor
Kinzvision Plasma tv
Checkmate tv

Did work -
Ballerina tv
Cheerleader tv

So it appears that if you only have rare or special tvs in your rooms, you have to spend even more money to buy a worthless carrot fridge. (I already have over 40 of those on just one of our accounts! )
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 06:10 AM   #8
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I agree, I feel sure any W-Shop will work.
We used jungle theme.

π 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209...
Happy Pi Day! 3-14
Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 06:58 AM   #9
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

The Classroom TV and Jungle TV both work

They have to be W-Shop, I tried with CSO and Rare but they didn't work.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #10
Temple Dance
Temple Dance is on a distinguished road

Default Challenge Drag n Drop TV not working

I have tried repeatedly w/ different TVs to drag and drop for the Challenge re Monkey Monkey. It has worked in US & Europe account but not Asian???? It doesn't say to buy, just drag drop. And doesn't say watch...though i have tried both. ???? Any ideas or others w/ this issue?
Temple Dance is offline Female
Closed