Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #11
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

Default Re: Missing Stuff! D:

This happened to me once. I just logged off and back on and it fixed the problem.
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2012, 09:35 PM   #12
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by chevboy
It probably just moved under a larger item, remove all large items from your room and you should find it.
Well, since it includes a bed, I don't think it's underneath anything.

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I think this has to do with the furniture moving around and I hope your table and bed are just behind something else that moved so you can't see them. I don't usually suggest Ganz's usual suggestion to clear your cache and cookies but in this case it might help. Be sure to close your browser after doing so and then reload it and log in to your account again. I hope then that your table and bed will be back.

If they don't reappear after doing this you have two choices. You can call Ganz and see if they can find your table and chair for you. The other choice is to go to the customer service page and fill out the I have something stuck in my room form. You will have to know a pet code and the birthday you used when you registered and you will have to fill out the form twice, once for the table and once for the bed. After a day or so the items should be returned to your dock.

I hope that you get your bed and table back. Let us know what happens.
Oh! Thank you!
I tried this and it worked; they were in the room where they'd been before! Crazy Webkinz World.
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 04-17-2012, 12:06 PM   #13
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

So glad to hear you got your items back. I hate it when everytime I call Ganz about something they tell me to clear my cache and cookies even when it does not make sense but sometimes that is the thing to do.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed