Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2011, 10:05 AM   #1
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness

Default Misinformation About Exclusives on Front Page of WW

This is really more of a typo than a glitch, but I think this is the right place to put it. The front page of WW states that exclusives can be won for the 10th adoption and every 5th adoption after that. Exclusives are won on the second and future adoptions. It is the super bed that is won on the 10th adoption and every 5th adoption after that. I have contacted Ganz, but I wanted to put it here as well for them to see.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2011, 10:07 AM   #2
Call me Elf
Webkinz :)

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Default Re: Misinformation About Exclusives on Front Page of WW

Good eye, Dolphin! I didn't notice that!
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 08-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

Here's the screen shot of the error if I am doing it correctly.
Attached Images
File Type: pngScreen shot 2011-08-13 at 10.07.30 AM.png (110.6 KB, 18 views)
Old 08-13-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

You are, don't worry.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 08-13-2011, 10:17 AM   #5
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ElfLover
You are, don't worry.
Thanks! I am a new gift trainee and have been taking lots of notes on doing things like thumbnails. I posted this thumbnail from my notes. Thank you Gift Coaches and the gift trainee section.
Old 08-13-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
ishing!
Gifted

Firebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to all

Question Cut Back on Adoption Exclusives??

Has anyone figured out the meaning of the Webkinz World Kinzville Times Front Page article? It says: "Get an Exclusive with your tenth pet and every fifth adoption after."

Is Ganz cutting back on Exclusives? Why?

Thanks!
Firebird is offline Female
Old 08-13-2011, 11:02 AM   #7

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Cut Back on Adoption Exclusives??

Sounds like an "oops" to me. Surely they meant to say super bed, not exclusive.
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2011, 11:03 AM   #8
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Yes, I think it's a mistake too.
You get a Superbed Box after your 10th adoption and every 5th thereafter.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 08-13-2011, 11:14 AM   #9
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

It sounds like a mistake. You should get a Superbed box for your 10th pet and then one for every 5th adoption.
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 08-13-2011, 11:43 AM   #10
ishing!
Gifted

Firebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to all

Thanks, all! Here's the screenshot, FYI. It references the Wish Factory too. Hopefully, it is an error.

Adoption.jpg
Firebird is offline Female
Closed