Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 05:51 AM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Mirror Mirror Video Challenge Problem

Hi everyone. OK so I have no problem doing the challenge up until now. I watch the video and go to answer the questions but my mouse won't go over the answers. The mouse pointer disappears.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2012, 07:11 AM   #2
Lil Kinz

franklillie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Video Challenge Problem

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Hi everyone. OK so I have no problem doing the challenge up until now. I watch the video and go to answer the questions but my mouse won't go over the answers. The mouse pointer disappears.

Thanks.
Try using the tab key to move around the area when you highlight the right answer use the spacebar to select it.
franklillie is offline Male
Old 03-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #3
beanieaunty

beanieaunty is sweet stuff
beanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuff

This happens to me quite frequently when doing potm videos on wkn. Another glitch that I have found a solution for. I line up my mouse beside the answer (outside the box) and then move over to where I know the the little circle is and click. Hope this helps.
beanieaunty is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 10:47 AM   #4

couttsebug is just really nicecouttsebug is just really nice

I can't watch the movie, any suggestions?
Old 03-13-2012, 12:29 AM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan

Thanks.
I sometimes have this problem and I just right click on the mouse and the cursor appears.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 12:32 AM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by couttsebug
Yes, make sure you do not have 3rd party ads blocked in any way.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 12:39 AM   #7
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

This will only happen if you have your mouse inside the box before your questions come up.
But like beanieaunty said that will also work.

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I sometimes have this problem and I just right click on the mouse and the cursor appears.
Thanks, I never tried that
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 05:33 PM   #8
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

I just use the tab key.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:54 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by couttsebug

I still can't watch the video and I am strugging to successfully log in to WW. All that time, in the middle of the day, and more problems now then before (though I couldn't watch the video before the maintenance too). It is less then I care about the items then the overall nonsense of the whole thing.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #10
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

US Firefox
I got a message that said: Oops...... I am sorry, we had trouble loading a required file. Please try again. How do I try again when this will not work? (I tried using the webkinz.com link earlier, but I would not let me log on.)
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Closed