Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

Default Re: Mirror, Mirror Room Not Available on all US Accounts

I can't see the Mirror Mirror room on all of my accounts accept one.
I've also heard for some others who have seen it, it comes and goes. Sometimes it's there sometimes it's not.
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #32

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Snowcrystal is right. Sometimes I get the room, sometimes nothing. I have tried all the fixes suggested including different browsers. I have not been able to view the movie at all. Until yesterday, I was able to click on the table and get the apple, but now that doesn't work. I am finally seeing floating mirrors. I am very frustrated and feel we have been patient. It's been two weeks. Really, Ganz, you can't figure out how to fix the problem?
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #33
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear that! The room doesn't work for me either. Have you updated your browser? It may work. I have called Ganz and let them know about this problem. Don't worry, they are doing their best to fix it

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #34

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
I can not see the room in Chrome, but I can see and activate everything in IE.

I now can not see the mirror mirror room on any computer or browser in the house, including the one that had been playing in IE prior. I guess I was lucky to have it for a while to get some of the prizes, but was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I'll look back in this thread also to see if I find anything. Does anyone understand why the room won't even show? A family member can still access it at her house and hasn't had any problems.

Thanks for any help.
Iggy is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #35

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried accessing the mirror room via " Webkinz room - come in and play" --which has been the only way I have been able to view the movie--the room is no longer showing at all--had also just finished clearing cookies and cache--has the promotion ended??? I use FF.
Meemaah is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #36
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Meemaah
Just tried accessing the mirror room via " Webkinz room - come in and play" --which has been the only way I have been able to view the movie--the room is no longer showing at all--had also just finished clearing cookies and cache--has the promotion ended??? I use FF.

Webkinz News says that the promotion lasts until March 30th. The floating mirrors were supposed to end March 13th. I am still able to access the Mirror Mirror Room through the clubhouse using Firefox but ONLY through this link

Webkinz World - Come In and Play

This link is NOT the regular Come In and Play link. It is a glitch link that will put huge ads up on the side of the screen that will not go away when you are in Webkinz. You will not want to use this link for regular play. Let me know if it works.

I can no longer see the room in the clubhouse using Explorer for several days now.

Last edited by mimigent; 03-15-2012 at 03:31 PM.. Reason: Forgot something
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 04:15 PM   #37

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
If you have your ad blocker on FF to accept only ads from Ganz then of course you won't be able to do Mirror Mirror because that is a 3rd party ad and is not really from Ganz. You need to allow all ads on FF in order to do it. You have to disable the ad blocker while you are doing the Mirror Mirror or Lorax things or any other promotional thing.
I have no ads blocked and can not see the mirror mirror room, so the problem seems to be more than that. I was able to see it at one time and now I can't. The ads have not been changed.

I looked and the "s" was not there, but the room is not there either, so not having the s did not help me see the room. I wish it had. Thanks for sharing. Maybe it will help someone else.

View Post Originally Posted by Twizzlerz
This is mostly if you see the room, but can't get the movie to play.
Removing the "_s " in the url (address bar) MAY show the room.
I did run across one computer where the room appeared for ie and ff, but not for Chrome or Opera.

Okay, based on multiple computers, including several at library and hotels, and comments in threads, here's my 2 cents:

You must log in using the main Welcome to Webkinz screen and then the login button.
You will get a new screen with a url of
[with space between // for readablility:
http:/ /www.webkinz.com/webkinz.html?go=loadReturnUserW&aol=0&fs=0
]

OR
[with space between // for readablility:
http:/ /www.webkinz.com/webkinz_s.html?go=loadReturnUserW&aol=0&fs=0
]

It MAY not have writing after the html.

IF you have the _s.html, it seems to have something to do with your screen settings.
You will NOT see the movie UNLESS you remove the "_s" and hit enter.
Then you CAN play the movie, BUT the ads on the right will overwrite the left side of the ww area of the screen, often blocking the X out of an activity,
and you best then login the regular way for the rest of your day's activities.
Also, I could not get SPREE to come up in this scenario.

IF you DO NOT have the "_s" you should be okay & see the movie, but might need to use the other entry (e.g. cust service mci2.) to play SPREE.

IF you log in using the Customer Service screen, your normal url is:
http://mci2.webkinz.com/webkinz.html...erW&aol=0&fs=0

(maybe nothing after .html).

I could not get the movie to play with this combo, only get the apple, but could play spree.

Good luck!

Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
View Post Originally Posted by mimigent
Webkinz News says that the promotion lasts until March 30th. The floating mirrors were supposed to end March 13th. I am still able to access the Mirror Mirror Room through the clubhouse using Firefox but ONLY through this link

This link is NOT the regular Come In and Play link. It is a glitch link that will put huge ads up on the side of the screen that will not go away when you are in Webkinz. You will not want to use this link for regular play. Let me know if it works.

I can no longer see the room in the clubhouse using Explorer for several days now.

Thank you. I was able to copy the address from your link and paste it on Firefox and it worked 6 times.

Last edited by Iggy; 03-15-2012 at 04:28 PM..
Iggy is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 04:48 PM   #38

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Mimigent--had actually bookmarked this site when it was suggested during Lorax challenges and it had been working fine until today--tried again just now--still not working for me.
Meemaah is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 08:10 PM   #39

They have an ad posted now that takes you to the Mirror, Mirror video. That worked for my accounts today. When I tried the link that worked before, it didn't show the room today.

Is the Mirror, Mirror room still in the clubhouse for anyone today?
Iggy is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 09:09 PM   #40
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I don't have it either. I still need the tiara!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Closed