Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Mirror, Mirror Room Not Available on all US Accounts

Although this is a known glitch, there is no separate thread for it and I thought I'd go ahead and relate my experiences for what they are worth.

Using my desktop computer and Windows 7, I am unable to see the room on all my accounts and using the following browsers: Firefox, IE and Chrome. Third party ads are enabled on all accounts and IE does not have an ad block. I fixed the ad block on Firefox to allow ads generating from Ganz to appear. I have cleared my cache and rebooted this computer.

Using my laptop computer and Windows 7, I am able to see and access the room with IE, but not Firefox. The videos play just fine for me in IE.

It seems to be a computer specific problem rather than an ISP problem. I hope someone at Ganz reads this and that it helps them address the issue.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 10:20 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Beesip is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Mirror, Mirror Room Not Available on all US Accounts

I have a MAC with Safari and Firefox, and I cannot see the room at all ( its not even listed on the list of rooms, in either Kinz Plus or Kinz Chat) using either the Safari or the Firefox. I also have emptied cache, re-booted, and ads are not blocked. I have 7 USA accounts, and I have always been able to to the USA stuff.
I have also had a problem with the Lorax videos - I get the blank white screen, so I have not been able to finish either one of the Lorax quests in the Adventure Park. I don't know if it is related to this problem or not. I actually came on tonight looking for the phone number for GANZ - I have never called them before, but these problems seem to be adding up line never before, so I think a call is needed..
Beesip is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #3

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I can not see the room in Chrome, but I can see and activate everything in IE.

Iggy is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 01:20 AM   #4

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Beesip
I have a MAC with Safari and Firefox, and I cannot see the room at all ( its not even listed on the list of rooms, in either Kinz Plus or Kinz Chat) using either the Safari or the Firefox. I also have emptied cache, re-booted, and ads are not blocked. I have 7 USA accounts, and I have always been able to to the USA stuff.
I have also had a problem with the Lorax videos - I get the blank white screen, so I have not been able to finish either one of the Lorax quests in the Adventure Park. I don't know if it is related to this problem or not. I actually came on tonight looking for the phone number for GANZ - I have never called them before, but these problems seem to be adding up line never before, so I think a call is needed..
I have a Mac too and can see the video in 2 out of 8 accts???
I could do the Lorax video on 5 of 8 accts. It's not us, I think it's server related, on there part.
The # is 1-888-818-8770. It's the E-store #, but listen for the prompts for tech support. This # is easier to reach them on.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 01:30 AM   #5
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Surely it is becoming more obvious to everyone that Webkinz is at fault with the Lorax and Mirror Mirror video viewing, the Lorax missing from maps, Lorax Quest not in the Adventure Park, no Lorax on the AP mountain on the map, Lorax Gift boxes not showing in accounts who logged on before 8am the first day (and won't show each subsequent day either), no Mirror Mirror room in the clubhouse, no floating Lorax head, etc, etc, ad nauseum.
Webkinz has us trained: clear your cache, use a different browser, update your browser, set third-party ads on, delete your cookies, refresh the page, log out and log back in, restart your computer, and on and on.
At what point do we sit back and say, "Hey! Who made this mess?" Guess what, Webkinz needs better programmers, better bug finders, better and trained customer service employees and they need to start taking responsibility for this mess.
AKD
Old 03-01-2012, 02:15 AM   #6
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

I have been saying this for ages and I quit posting my ideas becuz the posts kept being taken down. Our family reported Ganz to the Canadian Better BUsiness Bureau (United States and Canada BBB Consumer and Business Reviews, Reports, Ratings, Complaints and Accredited Business Listings) and they were always nice, prompt and actually contacted ganz with our complaints. We even got copies of the replies and with out fail Ganz always gave a short reply saying 'yeah we know, we're working on it".

The site has never worked right, everything has always glitched. we have been on Webkinz for over 6 years and all I have ever seen on wonderful sites like this and other sites is all the bugs, problems and everyone helping each other find work - arounds.

You are 1000% right, Kinz dad....until people start filing complaints, stop 'helping' Ganz by putting up with it and even send actual snail mail letters to Ganz to complain, they will do nothing. I point out ( and get ppl mad I guess) that there is no other site out there that has such horribly lousy programming, cutomer service, etc. All you said. We pay $35 or less a year to a few game sites game sites that are tons of games, run well, have ppl there 24/7. Add up how much $$$ you have sitting on your Webkinz account...even the Deluxe amount of $45 ought to be plenty to have no glitches. It is not at all acceptable that Ganz takes so much money and now has us basically clicking a million pages every day so they get more revenue $$ due to ad-views from their ads.

Please file a complaint with the BBB and yes it is time to get MAD and not put up with this any more. This should not be so much work, time and having to put 4 broswers on your comp just to access Webkinz.

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
At what point do we sit back and say, "Hey! Who made this mess?" Guess what, Webkinz needs better programmers, better bug finders, better and trained customer service employees and they need to start taking responsibility for this mess.
AKD
Pigs Fly is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 08:50 AM   #7

Beesip is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I have a Mac too and can see the video in 2 out of 8 accts???
I could do the Lorax video on 5 of 8 accts. It's not us, I think it's server related, on there part.
The # is 1-888-818-8770. It's the E-store #, but listen for the prompts for tech support. This # is easier to reach them on.

Thanks for the number, I will call now!
Beesip is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 09:02 AM   #8
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Surely it is becoming more obvious to everyone that Webkinz is at fault with the Lorax and Mirror Mirror video viewing, the Lorax missing from maps, Lorax Quest not in the Adventure Park, no Lorax on the AP mountain on the map, Lorax Gift boxes not showing in accounts who logged on before 8am the first day (and won't show each subsequent day either), no Mirror Mirror room in the clubhouse, no floating Lorax head, etc, etc, ad nauseum.
Webkinz has us trained: clear your cache, use a different browser, update your browser, set third-party ads on, delete your cookies, refresh the page, log out and log back in, restart your computer, and on and on.
AKD
Hear, hear and Amen!

View Post Originally Posted by Pigs Fly
I have been saying this for ages and I quit posting my ideas becuz the posts kept being taken down. Our family reported Ganz to the Canadian Better BUsiness Bureau (United States and Canada BBB Consumer and Business Reviews, Reports, Ratings, Complaints and Accredited Business Listings) and they were always nice, prompt and actually contacted ganz with our complaints. We even got copies of the replies and with out fail Ganz always gave a short reply saying 'yeah we know, we're working on it".

The site has never worked right, everything has always glitched. we have been on Webkinz for over 6 years and all I have ever seen on wonderful sites like this and other sites is all the bugs, problems and everyone helping each other find work - arounds.

You are 1000% right, Kinz dad....until people start filing complaints, stop 'helping' Ganz by putting up with it and even send actual snail mail letters to Ganz to complain, they will do nothing. I point out ( and get ppl mad I guess) that there is no other site out there that has such horribly lousy programming, cutomer service, etc. All you said. We pay $35 or less a year to a few game sites game sites that are tons of games, run well, have ppl there 24/7. Add up how much $$$ you have sitting on your Webkinz account...even the Deluxe amount of $45 ought to be plenty to have no glitches. It is not at all acceptable that Ganz takes so much money and now has us basically clicking a million pages every day so they get more revenue $$ due to ad-views from their ads.

Please file a complaint with the BBB and yes it is time to get MAD and not put up with this any more. This should not be so much work, time and having to put 4 broswers on your comp just to access Webkinz.
Wow. I kinda agree with you. where do you START with the complaints to the BBB? That is a problem because there are soooo many glitches!

I have a MacBook Pro, about 8 months old. I usually use firefox. I tried safari and chrome for the lorax videos without luck. I called them and the did the videos for three of the four quests on my two accounts and told me to keep trying on the last one (still not showing the video).
I cannot see the mirror mirror room (or at least yesterday I couldn't, didn't try yet today) on FF or Safari, cleared cache and browsing/download history. didn't clear cookies yet, because then my bank and credit card sites make me jump through more hoops to log on. still no room showing up. I am not in Canada. I do not have ad block on and my third party ads are allowed on WW

Maybe WI could keep us updated or contact ganz as a more powerful force than us...
cria is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #9
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

AKD
View Post Originally Posted by Pigs Fly

I think the problem here is more so that Webkinz World really needs to have a downloadable platform (like WOW and such), and not run off of just a webpage. Until that happens, I don't think any of the day-to-day issues will get better (especially with Ganz adding new things everyday without fixing what's already there). I feel if anything, complaining to the BBB might get Webkinz World taken away, not fixed... sorry guys, but I disagree with complaining.
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #10

SeaGazer is a jewel in the roughSeaGazer is a jewel in the rough

I was able to get into the MIRROR MIRROR Room until today. Zilch, poof, disappeared. Tried several browsers, but still nothing. Is the promo over?
SeaGazer is offline Female
Closed