Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default /Minor Cancer Crab will not load in Kinzville Park.

I just adopted a Cancer Crab and he is the best!

However... When I have the Cancer Crab as my selected pet, I can not get into the Kinzville Park. It just gets stuck on the loading park page.

I can get in with EVERY other pet but the crab.
Also I have not seen another Crab in the park.
I CAN get into the clubhouse with him and my room.

My opinion, they do not have the crab graphix loaded into the Kinzville park yet so it can not compleetly loat!

Lojack

Last edited by Lojack; 06-09-2010 at 09:57 PM..
Lojack is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 10:12 PM   #2

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: /Minor Cancer Crab will not load in Kinzville Park.

If anyone has a Cancer Crab and can try/verify what is happening to me, I would appreciate it!

Lojack
Lojack is offline Male
Old 06-10-2010, 01:03 AM   #3

Hippotaur will become famous soon enough

I saw a crab in both the Kinzchat Plus and regular Kinzchat park 001 this evening.

The crab is able to disappear INTO the walls of the stage!!!
Hippotaur is offline Male
Old 06-13-2010, 07:25 AM   #4
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Hippotaur
I saw a crab in both the Kinzchat Plus and regular Kinzchat park 001 this evening.

that is completely normal. i think you can't see yourself, so other cancer crab owners could probably help, vertify your promlem.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:22 AM   #5

I now have a cancer crab...

If he has clothes on, then it hangs trying to get into kinzville park. Without clothes, the cancer crab loads into the park like normal.

I figured this out because I remember you had a problem getting in, and when I also had a problem getting into the park I remembered that the crab I did see in the park did not have any clothes on!

The crab has no problem with the clubhouse because it is similar to the rooms in your house.

Other cancer crab clothing-related issues:

•When in your room and trying on/changing clothes, the kinz image of the cancer crab in the middle of the "dress" screen does not show the clothes you are currently wearing. You have to click out of the "dress" screen to see what the crab is wearing.

•The crab's clothes "vanish" each time you change direction the first time you move in that direction while wearing a particular set of clothes. I move my crab around in a square to "load" the images of my crab's clothes in all four directions when he first gets into a room to stop this quickly.

•The cancer crab can not participate in the Clubhouse Runway Room (except for watching and voting) because it can't wear a shirt or pants!

I guess this is the price we pay for getting six shoes for the price of four or two!
Old 06-20-2010, 06:38 AM   #6
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Every pet can hide in the walls of the stage. It is a neat little glitch. Quite fun too.
•When in your room and trying on/changing clothes, the kinz image of the cancer crab in the middle of the "dress" screen does not show the clothes you are currently wearing. You have to click out of the "dress" screen to see what the crab is wearing.

•The crab's clothes "vanish" each time you change direction the first time you move in that direction while wearing a particular set of clothes. I move my crab around in a square to "load" the images of my crab's clothes in all four directions when he first gets into a room to stop this quickly.

•The cancer crab can not participate in the Clubhouse Runway Room (except for watching and voting) because it can't wear a shirt or pants!
So you are saying that the Cancer Crab can only go into the Kinzville Park if it has no clothes on? Does this affect the clubhouse too? If this is the truth I would consider that glitch Minor. If a few more people could confirm this that would be great.

Also for your other points.
The first one is a trivial glitch. Again if a few more people could confirm that as well that would be excellent.

The second one sounds just like one of the many issues Ganz is having with loading certain things on the first try. If we were to list all of the loading problems the Glitch Report would be five times longer. So for the meantime lets just see if this glitch works itself out.

For the third one this isn't really a glitch but rather just the way the feature is set up. The pets need to be able to wear all kinds of clothing in order for the judging to work.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 06-22-2010, 01:35 AM   #7

@Clara - I was writing those three other points for any other crab owners so that they can know what to expect. With all the more major glitches going on, I don't expect any of those three to be fixed.

And yes, the crab can only get into the park without any clothes on. The crab has no problem getting into the clubhouse with clothes on because the setup of the clubhouse is the same as the setup for the rooms (the blue loading screen and purple loading chair). But the park is obviously a different program than the clubhouse/rooms are, and something about the crab wearing clothes causes it to hang when entering.
Closed