Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2010, 11:49 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Mazin Roller Cycle...warning!

that is stupid. it should be able to go in all rooms.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #12
Gifted
KariQ is on a distinguished road

I was disappointed when I learned this the hard way also. I'm a collector of all Webkinz vehicles. I was soo excited to add this to my collection but when I tried to add it to my "garage" of all my vehicles, got the same message and was equally disappointed. Bummer, huh?
Old 01-03-2011, 07:16 PM   #13
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

I didn't call Ganz, but I sent them a note from the "newspaper" feature on WW. I really do think it is odd to limit where you can place items. If it needed to be realism, then why have things be able to go into the underwater rooms that aren't from the underwater themes...ugh
Lolith is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 06:09 AM   #14
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Yes and there are so many things that don't go where they should or whatever. My GD adopted a Swan, which is a flier, but it comes with a mirror that can only go in inside rooms....that seems kind of stupid to me!
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 06:44 AM   #15

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

Glad you shared. I'm trying to earn enough Mazin moolah to get all the pieces of the theme also so I'm glad you let me know of the disappointment!
mommy-o is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #16
Ziffster is a jewel in the roughZiffster is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

Ganz seems to have partially fixed the problem. I just tried the cycle and found that I could once it was placed in an outside room then drive it to my hamsters room without losing it or crashing my account or anything. So if you want it in your room just put it in an outside room then drive it there.
Ziffster is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #17
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Ziffster
Hi all,

Ganz seems to have partially fixed the problem. I just tried the cycle and found that I could once it was placed in an outside room then drive it to my hamsters room without losing it or crashing my account or anything. So if you want it in your room just put it in an outside room then drive it there.
I am very glad it worked for you! Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that he had tried to do that and it got stuck...I think I am still afraid to try!!!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 11:56 AM   #18
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I drove mine into an inside room, and the message came on telling me it was outdoors only, but it still allowed me to drive it in the inside room. However, I logged out when it was still in the room, and when I logged back in, it was gone. I didn't call Ganz because I was embarrassed to admit that I had not followed the rules, so I just played more mazes and bought another one. I'd be afraid to leave it in an indoor room when logging out!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #19
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
I drove mine into an inside room, and the message came on telling me it was outdoors only, but it still allowed me to drive it in the inside room. However, I logged out when it was still in the room, and when I logged back in, it was gone. I didn't call Ganz because I was embarrassed to admit that I had not followed the rules, so I just played more mazes and bought another one. I'd be afraid to leave it in an indoor room when logging out!
Jellytab - WOW! How long did it take you to earn another 3,000 Moolah! Gee Whiz! I guess it takes me a ton of time to earn Moolah b/c Hamsters keeps locking up on me!

Thank you SO much for telling us what happened to you though, I am DEFINITELY not going to try! I still have a couch to buy!!!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 03:05 AM   #20
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lolith
Jellytab - WOW! How long did it take you to earn another 3,000 Moolah! Gee Whiz! I guess it takes me a ton of time to earn Moolah b/c Hamsters keeps locking up on me!

Thank you SO much for telling us what happened to you though, I am DEFINITELY not going to try! I still have a couch to buy!!!
Lolith, it doesn't take too long! I found that doing timed challenges in the hamlet earns a lot of moolah. I love the zum challenge because it's so much fun to watch a train of them following you around! I did that one, and it tells you how long you played. You click on Moolah as you run around trying to meet the challenge, so that helps build the bank, too. Doing the timed zum challenge, I earned 735 Moolh and 606 Kinzcash in a little over 25 minutes. Then I did the gem hunt timed challenge, and I earned 888 Moolah - forgot to write how much Kinzcash I earned. So in about an hour, I earned a little over 1500 Moolah. So you can see that it's possible to earn a roller cycle in a couple of hours. I just love those challenges. One day it told me I had earned the limit for the day, and that I could keep playing, but that I wouldn't earn any more Moolah that day. (And I resisted getting the hamster for a long time!) That's why I didn't get too upset when the one in my room disappeared. I keep going back to that room thinking it may reappear, but it hasn't so far.
jellytab is offline Female
Closed

Tags
love those hamsters