Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Mazin Hamsters not loading

Cleared my cache, tried different browsers, but each time I try to access Mazin Hamsters, I get the loading screen and then it just locks up and never loads. Can't even log out, I have to close the screen and then open a new log in screen to get in again.

Anyone else having this problem? Just started for me today.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2011, 12:06 AM   #2
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Mazin Hamsters not loading

DD and I have tried from two different computers and we get the same thing.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:11 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Same here. Gets as far as loading the configuration 100% and then hangs. Not the only problem I've seen late this evening; WKN appears to be down. Every link I've tried returns a server not found error. Ganz seems to be having some site hiccups tonight.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 01:14 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Was just coming to see if anyone else was having this issue. Yep, several accounts not loading up the Hamsters! Glad I'm not alone though!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 01:34 AM   #5
plw120, 728lisa
Gifted

728lisa has a spectacular aura about728lisa has a spectacular aura about

Joining everyone as have been getting same thing since yesterday.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:55 AM   #6

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I get further but it is an incomplete load. The hamster appears on a white background with just text visible. At that point things are frozen and I can't log out.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:59 AM   #7
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Since late this afternoon, I can't access the maze either. It looks like it's going to load but never finishes.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 03:30 AM   #8
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

me too, three days ago i could not load it at all, and had to log out manually each time. then yesterday it seemed to be fixed , perhpas after i shut dwn the computer for the night i dont know, so i was happy ........... but trying to go into the area tonight i cant get in a t all again. but this time, rather than making me logg out manually it does it itself, so that was something new, it never did that before. so maybe they are updating the area? i wish they would tell us when tjhey do this stuff.................... i hope its all fixed for us soon.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 03:42 AM   #9
Gifted
KariQ is on a distinguished road

Yep, me too. Others too. There is a thread about this in the Amazin' Hamsters subforum. Hope they fix it soon.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:45 AM   #10
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Me too! Boy it is nice to know that it isn't just me or my computer though I haven't had any problems until this morning (night for most of you)! Thanks for starting the thread!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Closed