Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Mazin Hamsters Mazin Glitchin

ok so it has been two mazes now with my Sweetie hamster I named Cotton Candy. Anyway there she is rolling along in her ball with the screen goes biserk and so instead of seeing her roll around it is white and I move her and I see a bit of the maze but just all messed up. Then in another maze she is going along happily through the maze going through curves and twists and bends when once again it happens.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 10:11 AM   #2
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default Re: Mazin Hamsters Mazin Glitchin

sorry you are having problems in the mazes. i havent been there in a while since there is no new maze. ((WW promised a new maze every week. didnt they?? oh well, promises promises again))) recently i was encouintering problems in the hamlet with getting dumped into a green screen where the hamster cant do anything. yesterday when in the hamlet graphics showing other parts of hamlet would come up when i turned around. so, right now the hamster section is just having problems. so wait it out, like i am. LOL
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 12:06 PM   #3

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

and lately my hamsters have been more of a bunch of "hams".
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 12:07 PM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

the only time taht happened to me was when I moved my cursor...After I put the cursor back on the page, and clicked on the center of that hamster page then it went back to the regular view and I was able to use the arrow keys again...Maybe try that next time?
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 12-15-2010, 10:12 PM   #5
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I haven't been in a maze for a while, but I have been having this problem today in the hamlet challenge (find the flags) and key craze. It never went back to normal view and I got stuck in the Key Craze, so I wasn't able to unlock the treasure chest today. I was just walking around on the normal ground, no trees, bushes, or rocks in the way.
balletrockstar is offline Female
Closed