Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 02:38 PM   #11
janesosquare
Gift Guru

missquarejane is just really nicemissquarejane is just really nice

Default Re: Mazin Hamsters Maze Edit not saving

i have experienced that too but this isn't like that at all. this is a major key glitch and even double clicking on the screen doesn't fix it. it doesn't happen when in the hamlet, only when doing key craze and gift grab. when i talked with the rep at webkinz, she said that this is a known glitch. it didn't happen until just recently.

i do really appreciate the help though. i wish it were as simple as you are suggesting. this is happening on each computer in our house, including the laptop.
missquarejane is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 10:51 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Ive gotten that problem before too....sadly they dont have a Do you want to save this button that you can click to save it....they need to have one...
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #13
janesosquare
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Ive gotten that problem before too....sadly they dont have a Do you want to save this button that you can click to save it....they need to have one...
this is what i had noticed too. did your problem rectify itself? did you download anything or update your computer in any way? i think it's actually a problem on webkinz end because i get the same problem on every computer in the house but ONLY on my account... all the other accounts are fine.

i am having some mobility issues when doing the challenges in the hamlet too but not half the problems as during key craze and gift grab... that is so major that i can only grab maybe one or two keys during the time limit for key craze when normally before i could get 10 in a minute and a half.

good luck all and if i hear anything that might help, i will be sure to share it. i adore the mazin hamsters and really want to get back to playing it daily.

Old 04-04-2011, 08:28 PM   #14
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I had that problem too! I recycle my first maze and started a new one and now I don't have that glitch anymore.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 04-05-2011, 08:55 AM   #15

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by missquarejane
this is what i had noticed too. did your problem rectify itself? did you download anything or update your computer in any way? i think it's actually a problem on webkinz end because i get the same problem on every computer in the house but ONLY on my account... all the other accounts are fine.

i am having some mobility issues when doing the challenges in the hamlet too but not half the problems as during key craze and gift grab... that is so major that i can only grab maybe one or two keys during the time limit for key craze when normally before i could get 10 in a minute and a half.

good luck all and if i hear anything that might help, i will be sure to share it. i adore the mazin hamsters and really want to get back to playing it daily.

Well...I noticed with one maze when I had a lot of rooms, that it never saved it past 172/200. I always got booted out. But then my most recent maze had a good number of rooms too and tubes so I dont think it is possibly the amount of rooms.

No, I've not downloaded anything or done anything different to my computer.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:04 PM   #16
janesosquare
Gift Guru

thanks! i talked to a webkinz tech today and she couldn't get my maze to save. despite all the hard work, i think i will try recycling my maze and hopefully that will work.

now only to find a solution to my rogue hamsters running wild and not responding to the keys. LOL!
Old 04-06-2011, 06:59 AM   #17

I click the screen with my mouse when they run amok....sometimes they will stop and other times they dont.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:16 AM   #18
janesosquare
Gift Guru

thanks... i have tried that. it helps only once in awhile. it's not too bad in the hamlet challenges (before it was fine during the challenges) but the gift grab/key craze is so bad it is a complete waste of time to try.

oh and my maze is now saving again. sadly, i did have to recycle my huge maze and start all over again. at least THAT is now working!
Old 04-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #19
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by missquarejane

I wish I could help. I'm only here because I want to join you in your frustration. Today was the first time that I experienced the Key Craze Problem and never the the Gift Grab.

But it must be getting worse. I've been having a problem with the Hamster Mazes and Challenges for over a week. Now it is involving the Key Craze. When I try the mazes I'm good for about 4 sets and then my hamster just stops. Lately I can make it go around circles and move with the left and right keys and forward and back but never in the fluid motion that it would have when I first started playing with it. This is wicked because I have 2 more mazes to do the the Dead End set that is being removed next week. I have solved the way to do it but I can't get the time down. I'm always 3 seconds off. I wonder if Ganz would keep the maze set in until they can fix the glitch.
beekay is offline Female
Old 04-07-2011, 11:30 AM   #20
janesosquare
Gift Guru

UPDATE: it seems that for whatever reason, my maze saved with a critical flaw and after not being able to be saved even by a tech at webkinz, the only solution was to recycle the maze and start all over again. frustrating but at least that solved it.

UPDATE on the key function in key craze etc:

How many of you with key function issues are using firefox? how many of those have installed the latest update to firefox? (i.e. firefox 4.0 ?) I am wondering if the latest firefox update is where the problem lies. i can now get my rogue hamster under control for key craze and gift grab on my computer but only in windows explorer. i even went so far as to download the full unity program -- not just the player -- and that didn't fix the problem.

i adore firefox but the one computer in our house running the most recent firefox (downloaded about 2 weeks ago) can't control the hamsters at all. hope this might help some of you at least!
Closed