Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
janesosquare
Gift Guru

missquarejane is just really nicemissquarejane is just really nice

Default Mazin Hamsters Maze Edit not saving

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but i have been adding to my maze each day for a month. Starting 3 days ago, every time i am in the edit screen and click the "HOME" button, i am kicked out of Mazin Hamsters and an error bubble pops up that says Mazin Hamsters at the top... the bubble is empty and at the bottom it has a button that says "OK". To make matters worse, when i then go back into Mazin Hamsters again, all of my edits are undone (or not saved).

I am so frustrated! I am so close to being able to publish my epic huge maze but i can't finish it with this problem. I am running windows 7 with the newest version of unity player and adobe player. i have tried with firefox, (newest) and IE (newest version) AND google chrome and all give me the same issue.

i have also lately been experiencing arrow function issues while in Mazin Hamsters... i go to do the gift grab for example and the arrow keys don't work at all.

This is a 6 month old computer with a clean cache, latest software and no issues on any other site. Any advice? I have contacted Ganz via email but i'm not holding my breath for any resoloution.
missquarejane is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 08:58 PM   #2
janesosquare
Gift Guru

Default Re: Mazin Hamsters Maze Edit not saving

No-one else experiencing this?
Old 03-30-2011, 09:28 PM   #3
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Hello Missquarejane, you are not alone...

My daughter was complaining of the same problems right before bed, she said all her keys were opening the chests but no prizes were awarded then time ran out and she didn't get any prize I figured she was just mistaken and the keys hadn't worked but my youngest swore he saw the chests opening too I figured oh well there's always tomorrow. She also told me the same thing about the mazes not saving the way they should have but I haven't quite mastered building so I'm no help I was coming here for advice when I saw your post. She also said she completed a maze set (I think she said a flag one) and she got logged out when the trophy should be awarded but when she logged back in but it wasn't there. I told her after school tomorrow we'd check it out and call Ganz since all the courses are complete but we didn't see the trophy in her dock like it should be I thought maybe it would show up after maintenance guess I better make sure she checks again before school. Sorry the same thing is happening to you.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:40 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

I am so sorry this is happening to you too! This key craze glitch is driving me crazy. I open the chest with several keyes and no prize is awared. I am told that it didn't work and to try again. As for the building mazes, I haven't attempted that yet, sorry no help there. I really wish they would fix the key craze problem because I want to find the ballgown.
Glamourqueen is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 09:46 PM   #5
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Me too! I have at least 30 pieces waiting to be inserted. But I'm unable to save so they just accumulate.
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 03-30-2011, 10:20 PM   #6
Debkinz123 has a spectacular aura about

My dd has been quite frustrated for some time with the same issue. She has told me that on a number of occasions, she has spent an hour or so building an amazing maze, only to have it freeze and not save any of her work. I think the first time this happened was over a month ago. I'll have to ask her for details tomorrow. With so many other things to do on WW and so many other sites she enjoys playing with, not to mention other video games and show watching, along with homework and other activities, I haven't taken the time to call Ganz and report the problems. But she did just mention it again in the past day or so, so she would be thrilled for a repair to be made...
Thanks for starting a thread.
Debkinz123 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2011, 09:52 PM   #7
janesosquare
Gift Guru

sorry to hear that you all have been experiencing these issues. it really is frustrating, no? here is a screen cap of my error bubble that i get after i get booted out of mazin hamsters. if i click the HOME button while editing, this happens.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #8
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Hello, I am not sure I can be much help. However, as far as the Key prize, when you receive the Key and make it to the chest and the chest will Not Open, It is because the Chest/Game does Not Recognize the Fact that You Have a Key, (even though you can see the key and you received credit for getting it quickly), Just go and get another one. When you go to the chest with a key and it Does Open, But Does Not Recognize That it Has Opened, (Given You a Prize), stay next to the chest for 3 or 4 seconds, Then Get Another Key as Fast as You Can and Continue with This Formula. It usually awards the Prize by the Third Key.
As far as the Building of your Mazes, have you tried to add a piece then save, add one piece, save? I realize that it is a pain, however, it is Much Better than investing an Hour, just to find out it was for Nothing.
Good Luck to Everyone!
Hugs!
PP
Old 04-02-2011, 12:25 PM   #9
janesosquare
Gift Guru

thanks for the advice. i really appreciate you trying to help.

the key craze/gift grab issue is a mobility one as opposed to key grabbing issue one. my hamster will either not walk at all or run a straight bee line into any random object and then get stuck. i have found that left-clicking the mouse on the screen can sometimes get my rogue hamster back under control but it doesn't last long and the screen viewability is mainly the ground as opposed to the area around.

does anyone else notice this? when your hamster is just turning in circles with this glitch, do you notice that your screen is not rotating with you as it would normally do?

as for the saving issue, my maze doesn't seem to save even one piece added at this time. i don't know if it's because i have 136 pieces already added and over 50 rooms. hmmm.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #10
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

The problem with your Hamster "running in circles or going in straight lines into trees" is because of the mouse. I have found that when one of my Darling Grandchildren or Myself accidentally hit the mouse after the hamsters have loaded, it has a tendency to take it out of the realm of "Hamster World" and you have to double click it to get it back. Sometimes I have to Double click and then kinda line it up so that I am Not Looking Down on Hamster World, if You Know what I mean?
I have found it is Best to Turn Your Mouse Off Before I Start . That way you don't have to worry about it being bumped accidentally to affect our Sensitive Hamsters! lol
Hugs!
PP
Closed